Pre Match Watford v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

San

Anybody know if we will get an increase in allocation? i was looking forward to this one but didnt get a chance to get a ticket. Does anybody know the allocation? How does the increase in allocation work? gutted!

Re: Watford Sold Out!!!

Anybody know if we will get an increase in allocation? i was looking forward to this one but didnt get a chance to get a ticket. Does anybody know the allocation? How does the increase in allocation work? gutted!

It's possible, however it's also possible we've sold out the full area. Watford at this short notice will not want the upheaval of moving their own fans to accommodate us. As we're still in the mix, games will continue to sell out. The Grounds Guide website suggests the away allocation is only 2200 so it was always likely to sell out. if your desperate to go contact the ticket office and ask to be put on the list for possible returns. Maybe next time get in a bit quicker?

If we've sold 2,200 tickets there won't be any more to come. You'll have to do what many of us did on 5th May 1996.

If we've sold 2,200 tickets there won't be any more to come. You'll have to do what many of us did on 5th May 1996.

Not sure that going dogging will help really Boc.

Out'em is a new fragrance by Estée Lauder.

Nigel sells it as part of his beauty and related products party business. A highly popular product within the Auntie market, as presents for overly effeminate teenage nephews or butch nieces.

I've got it, I've got it! Nigel has become a bit of a toff and now has a hyphenated double-barrelled surname, Pearson-Sold. Now it looks as though it is talking to someone called Emma, but shortened her name to Em, and is suggesting that Pearson-Sold is out?!

I have too much time on my hands to think about this! I really should get back to work!

I've got it, I've got it! Nigel has become a bit of a toff and now has a hyphenated double-barrelled surname, Pearson-Sold. Now it looks as though it is talking to someone called Emma, but shortened her name to Em, and is suggesting that Pearson-Sold is out?!

Seems reasonable. To be fair though, I think he's only asking Em if he is out or not.

Re: Watford Sold Out

Was told today by a colleague that this game could be in doubts due to similar reasons why the Lincoln game was called off. Anyone heard similar as it seemed a bit OTT to me?

It's going to be called off because the Lincs constabulary are arseholes? I can't see that as a reason myself.

Was told today by a colleague that this game could be in doubts due to similar reasons why the Lincoln game was called off. Anyone heard similar as it seemed a bit OTT to me?

They are going to call off the game because Lincoln Constabulary has too many offices seconded to the London Olympics and can't provide enough cover? Sounds a bit odd to me, has your colleague taken a drugs test recently?

Lincoln was a friendly game and of little consequence. I doubt very much that a league game could be postponed in the same way unless there was a gravely serious threat which could could not be avoided in any other way.

There have been times in the past when the police have had 'specific information' about the level of threat at away games. They have simply responded with an increase in the numbers of officers attending and with a more robust approach to their policing.

There have been times in the past when the police have had 'specific information' about the level of threat at away games. They have simply responded with an increase in the numbers of officers attending and with a more robust approach to their policing.

The same collection of folk who led to the game at Lincoln being called off have plans on visiting Watford. As you say Boc tighter policing which lead to hopefully no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757