Pre Match Watford v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Great night last night but back to the serious business, last night was a bonus fixture and a bonus win where all the plans came good. However a win here would top that imo. I think NP will revert back to his normal line up, were due a clean sheet lets hope its here, a win or draw would open up a decent gap between us and them. Id take a draw but i think we can sneek it, id love a 0-1 but im predicting a 1-2 win Vardy Knocky.

Hopefully Konch will be fit - otherwise I think maybe it will be Miquel at left back rather than Schlupp; good way to keep him in the team after he apparently played well last night.

Watford will be a tough game but hopefully the players will be fired up for it, wanting revenge for last season.
As you say, as good as the Fulham result felt, I'd probably prefer a win in this one.

Perhaps Nigel should switch Marcin and Liam Moore around. Moore has not looked comfortable attacking on the right flank. Clearly his best position is centre back. On Tuesday Marcin was very effective attacking as well as defending and his crossing was excellent.

I think big Was would do a great job as a holding midfielder. He is quick, good vision of those moving around and in front of him and has great distribution. Could be our next Sol Bamba without the bombscare!

QPR have failed to win at Wigan tonight so we can start to try and widen the gap. :038:

Kasper
Was Moore Wes Miquel
King Drink
Knock Wood Vardy Dyer

Sparky's formation is the same formation we've been playing most of the season. I think we'll go back to the recent league selection with Schlupp at LB if needed. I'd like to see a midfield three for this one so we're not overrun.

For once City, let's beat a side by three goals and completely outplay them.

As much our fans have shown some bitterness, the *camp voice on* Orns showed about as much grace.

Let's show some mental strength for once and see them off.

I would be very pleased with a point. Unfortunately I can see us getting turned over :(

Today and next Saturday will define where we're heading this season. Four points or more from these two matches and everything will be looking rather splendid. Avoiding defeat today will do me fine. A win would be lovely.

4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 should be the formation. James or Hammond in for Dyer as the only change from the regular league line up.

Today and next Saturday will define where we're heading this season. Four points or more from these two matches and everything will be looking rather splendid. Avoiding defeat today will do me fine. A win would be lovely.

4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 should be the formation. James or Hammond in for Dyer as the only change from the regular league line up.
Isn't Paul Konchesky a doubt after picking up a hamstring injury on Tuesday night.

This one is on TV over here but I'm too exhausted after yesterday's knitathon to even consider finding a pub to watch it in.

2-1 win. Vardy and King.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572