WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

I have really enjoyed this season, the style that Maresca has imposed and the joy on the faces of the players and most of the fans that I encounter, especially having now won the Championship.

The main disappointment would be the constant moaning of some fans, especially the guy that sits near me who moans through EVERY single game, even the games that the majority of us would agree were exciting or the games we won by 4/5 goals.

I was hopeful going into the season but fully aware, having watched us for half a century, that promotion was far from guaranteed. The championship is a brutal league, a football marathon, to win the league with players we can be excited about again is fantastic.

I fully expect next season to be a slog and survival would be just as much of an achievement to this, especially with impending points deductions, but I am at least hopeful that the likes of Ricardo, KDH, Winks, Hermansen, Mavididi and Fatawu will shine in the premiership and lead us to survival.

I have really enjoyed this season, the style that Maresca has imposed and the joy on the faces of the players and most of the fans that I encounter, especially having now won the Championship.

The main disappointment would be the constant moaning of some fans, especially the guy that sits near me who moans through EVERY single game, even the games that the majority of us would agree were exciting or the games we won by 4/5 goals.

I was hopeful going into the season but fully aware, having watched us for half a century, that promotion was far from guaranteed. The championship is a brutal league, a football marathon, to win the league with players we can be excited about again is fantastic.

I fully expect next season to be a slog and survival would be just as much of an achievement to this, especially with impending points deductions, but I am at least hopeful that the likes of Ricardo, KDH, Winks, Hermansen, Mavididi and Fatawu will shine in the premiership and lead us to survival.
Nice post S SimonW ! I was probably a moaning fan for some of the season. Maresca has been pretty impressive though.
#Onwards and Upwards.

If we hadn’t tried playing out from the back, with the wrong players, under BR’s realm, I think many fans wouldn’t be so blinkered in their opinion.

It’s a case of risk and reward, and you have to say winning the league, is a bloody good reward for the risks taken.

Yes, there were **** ups along the way. Bemoaners say, 'won’t get away with that in the Premier league'.
Well, we had to get there first, to find out.

We got there playing the Enzo way. Let’s just see what next season brings before we start wetting our panties.

Come of BN and CF. Which one of you ****ers is it?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663