We can afford Marcus Bent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Fox

If 20,000 put their hand in their pocket and gave the club £35 then we would raise £700,000. That should pay for his transfer fee and part/most of his wages. The club can pay for the rest.

Anyone up for this idea so we can have a leading marksman next year :wink:

No season tickets cost well to much alredy, and as we know this club is a total rip off!

With all the season's being sold they can make it up themselfs!! :twisted: :twisted:

well yeh but i doubt ppl would be willing to give the club 35 pounds, but its a possibility, i bet ipswich will let him go 4 300 k

Fox Fan said:
No season tickets cost well to much alredy, and as we know this club is a total rip off!

With all the season's being sold they can make it up themselfs!! :twisted: :twisted:

I must admit, If I knew my £35 would definately bring in a player and the club would use my money for a purchase I would definately shell out.

Problem is nowadays, fans hand over a lot of money to clubs, and we dont always get to see an end result of it!

Maybe we could start up our own transfer fund and then the fans could choose who they bring in! Imagine that (stop dreaming) :cry:

Southern Fox said:
If 20,000 put their hand in their pocket and gave the club £35 then we would raise £700,000. That should pay for his transfer fee and part/most of his wages. The club can pay for the rest.

Given only 3,000 through in a minimum of a tenner into the fans save the club pot we held, would somehow think this unlikely.

The club can afford him - just couldn't buy many others then !

and re your transfer fund idea, the club has suggested the Trust should do this on more than one occasion. Problem is asking somebody whose earning less in a year than a player would in a month to contribute towards that players pay.

Foxes_Trust said:
Southern Fox said:

Given only 3,000 through in a minimum of a tenner into the fans save the club pot we held, would somehow think this unlikely.

The club can afford him - just couldn't buy many others then !

and re your transfer fund idea, the club has suggested the Trust should do this on more than one occasion. Problem is asking somebody whose earning less in a year than a player would in a month to contribute towards that players pay.

An interesting idea though :?

Instead of giving the club £35 go and buy the new Fosse Gold kit and last seasons video. At least you will get something in return (Heart Ache as well) and the club will get some funds in.

That's if the rip of merchants invest any turnover from the club shop into the transfer kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757