we going up or what?

where do you think we will finsh next season?

• midtable mediocrocy (dunno how to spell it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

gagandeep

after the final home game of the sesaon, what do u guys think will we go up next seaon. I think that it will be a good season with a runners up place at worst, im sure that if we can get matty jones fit he could replce muzzy, lol only remembered he was still here after what the birch said after the game. I wouldnt mind having plymouth or forest at home first next season, if we get an easy first dozen games and we win them, then we could be on a roll and no one could stop us, lets hope fot that hey, the start will be vital.

In the words of Birch WE WILL BE BACK!

We`ll start as favourate`s to come straight back up and rightly so, I personally think it`s a team full of "ordinary" teams and have no doubt that we`ll win the division ! E I EI EI O and all that jazz

Couple of weeks back I said we would be in Division 1 for a couple of season and then get promoted BUT in recent weeks I have seen alot of improvment and today made me reliase that we can be promoted...I am hoping for the championship next season but as I said 2 seasons ago..."I'll be happy with a play-off spot!"

I don't think we'll go up as champions due to the player exodus that I think may happen this summer, I can see a Play Off Final win at Cardiff against Forest to be honest.....imagine that dear forum if you will...'Marlon, what's the score, Marlon Marlon what's the score....'

Get in City...**** em up....jesus i'm revving myself up again...**** it, come on Leicester let's get it right, many derbies next year, lets ****ing win them all.

Until we all know what our squad looks like & all the other potential rivals don't think we can honestly say.

We have no idea which players will still be here.

Micky stated yesterday that 5 players have 'options' in their contracts once relegated, Dabizas is one but that does raise fears as to who else could depart along with the out of contract players.

Matt Jones, from comments made yesterday on the pitch/in the programme looks nearer to enforced retirement than a return which is a great shame.

Couple of weeks back I said we would be in Division 1 for a couple of season and then get promoted BUT in recent weeks I have seen alot of improvment and today made me reliase that we can be promoted...I am hoping for the championship next season but as I said 2 seasons ago..."I'll be happy with a play-off spot!"

fcuking hell................................
.....................how bloody deluded were we

i hope our time in this division 1 will be what we expected to achieve in the other one after we were religated into it.

My God, I remember Mad Biker, whatever happened to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757