We need Newts back

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIF

The city have not managed to win a game since Newts left us. Do whatever it takes to get him back and start Leicester's winning streak again.

The man is Nostradamus.

and where is Scarby?

The city have not managed to win a game since Newts left us. Do whatever it takes to get him back and start Leicester's winning streak again.

I think this obsession is becoming alarming FIF. Shall I tell him to watch out for a stalker? :081::081::081:

Has he gone somewhere? I turn my back for a few days...

Damn now I'm going to have to read back through old threads.:mad:

Has he gone somewhere? I turn my back for a few days...

Damn now I'm going to have to read back through old threads.:mad:

I wouldnt waste your time, he'll probably be posting before you get to the end of them... :icon_roll

I wouldnt waste your time, he'll probably be posting before you get to the end of them... :icon_roll

oh thanks for that - I'll revert to plan A then and open this bottle I brought back from my hols :icon_lol:

No one can copy and paste or make grammatical mistakes as well as Newts.......COME BACK!!!

I think this obsession is becoming alarming FIF. :081::081::081:

I prefer to think of it as a crusade against the evil mods who don't think enough about their actions and the consequences of these actions.

(p.s. is Newts a woman and does he have nice tits?)

I prefer to think of it as a crusade against the evil mods who don't think enough about their actions and the consequences of these actions.

Storm in a tea cup to be honest. Neither side can come out of this with any credit IMHO.

oh thanks for that - I'll revert to plan A then and open this bottle I brought back from my hols :icon_lol:

stick with the bottle

i tried going through Newt's old posts...load of shite and i've got the three word thread on ignore...

stick with the bottle

i tried going through Newt's old posts...load of shite and i've got the three word thread on ignore...

In fairness to Newts there are many old posts that are a load of shite. :icon_wink On the three word thread I give you post number 7 where I am trying to stop it. That thread is a crock of shite. :icon_wink

I am happy to accept whatever decision Newts makes. :023:

In fairness to Newts there are many old posts that are a load of shite. :icon_wink On the three word thread I give you post number 7 where I am trying to stop it. That thread is a crock of shite. :icon_wink

I am happy to accept whatever decision Newts makes. :023:

oh, i wasn't saying my and others' posts were gems of wit...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47