WE WERE BLOODY ROBBED!! I HATE YOU GREASY PORTUGIANS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_lcfc

I HATE THEM. WHAT THE FECK WAS WITH THAT PENALTY SPOT. IT WAS LIKE QUICK SAND!! CAMPBELL GOAL WAS FINE. BLOODY REFEREE!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

we didn't deserve to win really.
shit happens

we were shit.

but i thought we would do it. i sooooo hate david james, he flapped at half the crosses. why didn't he do a bit of shit stirring on penalties.

Psychology
You are 6ft 4inches you get in the face of the penalty takers so you look like you fill the goal......every PK he was stood behind his goal-line up until they took it.

their keeper was what 5ft 9inches???? every PK of ours he gave our players shit and was stood on his six yard line til we took em. this makes him look like he fills the goal and psychologically defeats our players.

James i hate you and your poncy furry caterpillar beard!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH!!!!!

MKFox said:
we didn't deserve to win really.
shit happens

We didn't deserve to win, but that makes no difference to the result. If that git of a referee hadn't made such a poor decision then We would have won whether we had deserved it or not. If Leicester lose a match but play the best they have played all season, we always feel sorry for ourselves. If we win and don't deserve it, I would still be happy.

Portugal deserved to go through.

Granted, the referee was crap, but we just couldn't keep the ball.

Why play two similar players like Vassell and Owen upfront if we're going to hoof it? Ok, it would make some sort of sense if were going to play the ball to feet, but that never happened.

you werent robbed, you were defensive rubbish and as usual choked on the big occasion. same old england, well done portugal.

spence said:
you werent robbed, you were defensive rubbish and as usual choked on the big occasion. same old england, well done portugal.

Well done Wales

Played crap as usual. After our goal we looked in a kind of defensive style. Reminds me of the France game! Beckham needs shooting! So does the referee!

I blame the loss against France as the turning point. If we had won our first two games, we could have rested players like the Chechs did against Germany.

We were way below par and looked very tired and jaded. It was unfortunate as well that we weren't in group A as we would have had one extra days rest like Portugal did.

On the night, I hate to say this, but the better side won, however, if only eh. :( :roll:

Ashov said:
I dont blame any players
:?
you're a top bloke ash, but you do talk some bollocks sometimes!!!! :lol:
it was the butler? the pesky kids?
:wink:

luke_lcfc said:
I HATE THEM. WHAT THE FECK WAS WITH THAT PENALTY SPOT. IT WAS LIKE QUICK SAND!! CAMPBELL GOAL WAS FINE. BLOODY REFEREE!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Calm down, it's a commercial :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3966
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758