Web site ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was intrigued last night when I read that Man United's academy reckon that the main reason England aren't good enough at general Football skills such as dribbbling etc. is that kids don't play enough unorganised football.

Kids nowadays play mostly organised, coached football where they play the percentages. Gone are the days when a couple of kids would spend the days on the park just pissing about with a ball. It was natural practice attempting cryuff turns and various other skills. They were allowed to express themselves in ways they couldn't in a normal game. Even something has simple as wall-y was good practice for trapping and passing a ball.

I was intrigued last night when I read that Man United's academy reckon that the main reason England aren't good enough at general Football skills such as dribbbling etc. is that kids don't play enough unorganised football.

Kids nowadays play mostly organised, coached football where they play the percentages. Gone are the days when a couple of kids would spend the days on the park just pissing about with a ball. It was natural practice attempting cryuff turns and various other skills. They were allowed to express themselves in ways they couldn't in a normal game. Even something has simple as wall-y was good practice for trapping and passing a ball.

That's where you learnt it huh :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Newts, just one concern I have. For yourself, not for me.

You have pictures on there of the kids in the teams, but you also have a list of dates and places of training sessions.

Is this a cause for concern? Or is it common practise?

Last edited:
Newts, just one concern I have. For yourself, not for me.

You have pictures on there of the kids in the teams, but you also have a list of dates and places of training sessions.

Is this a cause for concern? Or is it common practise?

Its common practise ,as long as s few rules are followed.

ie if a parent dose not want a pic posting they would have let us know when they signed on (paper work asking for permisson to use photos and so on ).

Plus we dont put any addy info only names and pic's,Im waiting on a disc so i put the kids photo next to there name in the team parts.

Ive got writen permission to do this from every parent ,but if they didnt want it do i would have to take the pic off which is no problem at all.

http://www.meltonfoxesjuniorfc.co.uk/under7s/ :icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48