We're F**ked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

Sorry this adds nothing new, but I just had to get it off my chest.

We really are aren't we?!?!?:icon_cry:

Discuss.

SilverFox said:
Sorry this adds nothing new, but I just had to get it off my chest.

We really are aren't we?!?!?:icon_cry:

Discuss.

Don't know about yourself, SF, but I certainly am.
Mrs H is a very obliging woman (as many a man can testify)

I hope any future manager doesn't read this - not exactly going to make them think it's a good move.

Joe_Fox said:
I hope any future manager doesn't read this - not exactly going to make them think it's a good move.

They might do - you haven't seen Mrs H.....

On Saturday it looked like there was no fight in the team.

What I would have given for Lennon, Mauchlen, Walsh, Elliot and Taggart being in the team :098:

Post loss of Dion comment:

We are REALLY f*cked:icon_sad:

Does anyone have good news of any kind?

Is this really a great miss? Really? I don't think we were doing that well with his wonderful presence at the club - so why are we all so suddenly fooked without him? We're bottom-three and two points adrift there; and that's with Dion in the squad.

SilverFox said:
But now all we really do have is a bunch of inexperienced kids.

And what experience of this battle did Dion have? Would he also be in your team to get us out of this mess? Would you play him ahead of Gerrbrand, Johansson, McCarthy, Hume, Fryatt, Hammond and De Vries?

What he offers off the pitch in terms of experience will be missed IMO. and I probably would have him in the team given the choise.

SilverFox said:
What he offers off the pitch in terms of experience will be missed IMO. and I probably would have him in the team given the choise.

What he has offered off the pitch has been enough to see us in the position we are now in. Out of interest, where would you play him?

SilverFox said:
But now all we really do have is a bunch of inexperienced kids.

But when was the last time DD was in a champoinship relegation dogfight anyway? Or a premiership one? Maybe for cambridge, 1993/94 season, he doesnt really have much experience at this level anyway, im quite convinced he is a behind the scenes trouble-maker similar to Keown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757