We're in talks with Danny Cullip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking that Scowy, any concrete evidence.

It was on Brighton radio last night. Cant find a link on it though but it sounds true and it's very plausable, Mickys worked with him at Fulham & Brighton afterall. Hope it is true cause he's a good player, I'd be pleased to get him.

Tom W said:
It was on Brighton radio last night. Cant find a link on it though but it sounds true and it's very plausable, Mickys worked with him at Fulham & Brighton afterall. Hope it is true cause he's a good player, I'd be pleased to get him.

Yeh most definately, be like having Elliott in his prime again.

Tom W said:

He worked with Brooker at Fulham and Brighton.....

Oh dear. :wink:

I watched him in the Play-off final last week , Great Player with good potential ! He also got Man Of The Match in that game :D MA please sign him :D

sounds good! Hopefully he will be one of the many great players that we are linked with.

Cullip

Is he out of contract?, I know that McGhee has offerred new contracts to 9 players, mind you last time MA signed him it was for only £50k!
He is a player I have been tipping to sign for us since MA ttook charge and would certainly not be a player to jump ship as soon as the going got tough.
He is also regularily voted in the Divisions Best Team!!
Could also mean the end for Nikos or Matt(bring in Marcus)

I will beleive all this camel sh*t when theres a link that actually works.

The link doesnt work Ashov :roll:

He's a solid player - well worth a go. Have it Micky.

We're in a relegation battle as it is. Please don't take away our best player and captain! :(

He's still got a year on his contract.

Turkey said:
We're in a relegation battle as it is. Please don't take away our best player and captain! :(

He's still got a year on his contract.

We'll swap him for our best player - Trev Benjamin. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371