West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say we made too many mistakes, felt a little sorry for us in fairness, they were just too good, first to the ball and with 2million pound players on the bench. Still concerned about Neilson though...

westbrom will win the league, so dont feel too bad

Don't be too cocky boingboing you might have to settle for the play-offs as this season is going to go one way and then the other for most if not all the top 8 or 9 clubs so don't get too comfortable

You won this but as 2 goals came out of the blue and 2 injurys to our midfield and the sub bench not producing the goods this time you might not have the rub of the green so much next time

could somebody tell me who the injuries were to and how bad did they sound?

could somebody tell me who the injuries were to and how bad did they sound?

Oakley got a groin strain and King has possibly broken his arm. Neither sound very good to be honest, could be a bit short in midfield for a while...

WBA are a good team, much better than QPR or Reading for me....Still fancy we will win at their place. We smashed them there when we were shite.

Pretty even I thought, 1 flukey free kick and a long range effort that the keeper should have stopped. There wasn't much between the teams except the score.

Can't argue with the result. We didn't play too badly, but West Brom were class. Mattock played annoyingly well. A game there's no need to dwell on and we should move on from, just a shame it's international break now.

Blessing in disguise, maybe? Adams might get on the bench now.

Perhaps, Gradel might get brought back in as well. If King and Oakley are out then we're gonna have to play a more balanced midfield with actual wingers.

I really hope Pearson doesn't resort to playing Berner in centre midfield though, as I don't think McGivern is anywhere near good enough to cover at left back.

McGivern really is a hump of shite, isn't he?

If Oakley is fit, I would play him and Wellens in the middle with N'Guessan and Adams on the wings. If he isn't, why not try Nicky Adams in central midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363