Post Match West Bromwich Albion 1 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see us scoring from several sources. We have missed Shinji, Rihad at his best once more and Nachos showing he deserves a place. Is this the formula for our 11? Lovely stuff.

West Brom are terible.
I really like Vicente.
Iheanacho showed some real touches of class.
I will enjoy my beer tonight.

He hasn't got a clue, he doesn't know what players to pick, the players don't know what they're supposed to be doing, Puelis Out etc. etc. etc.
One Swan.

You can only beat what's in front of you. And we did. Comfortably. They really are a team with going down heads on.

Great goals, good performance. I'm much happier. MUCH happier. Mahrez my MOTM, but Iheanacho impressed in his spell. Iborra looked calm and experienced throughout. Vardy ran and ran, as he usually does and perhaps should have had 2 or 3, but what a finish for the one he did get.

I think we've seen what Iheanacho can do, what he can add. If he can do that week in, week out, he's nailed on to start.

Much better today, WBA really stopped trying at 1-2. We subsequently bossed the closing stages and therefore I think 1-4 flattered us a bit. We showed a lot of quality and creativity going forward today which was a vast improvement over the last few weeks. I think defensively we were really poor and that was almost covered up after we took the lead. West Brom will get relegated and deserve it, who in their right mind replaces Pulis with Pardew? We should take that as a lesson for us. We've not been great under Puel recently but while we're not struggling to survive and looking comfortably safe we've got no reason to make a hasty decision and should give Puel the time it takes to try and get us up to par.

Good stuff. Definitely have to keep the faith with Puel. This sacking talk is madness.

Let's hope we can go on a little run and improve recent performances.

West Brom are Shite. It really makes me appreciate the Great Escape season - how much desire and fight did we have in comparison? Foxes never quit.

I didn't see any of the first half but that could have been very different judging by the highlights. What I saw of the second half seems like a totally different game.

West Brom are a championship team all over. I couldn't pick out one player with Premiership quality. Their best player was ill today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757