Post Match West Bromwich Albion 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing it again I think we were doing more shirt pulling than them, so I'll let them have the goal.

Nah, **** em. I remember going to Brum as a young'un when my da had to go for a meeting. My ma took us to the tourist info place and one of the top 3 'places to see' was the Birds custard factory. That and that Chiles **** have made me hate that place. Nice curries though.

Just emailed my Baggies supporting brother a two word message - "Boing! Boing!

Ah you've just reminded me of a crap visit to WBA and I was seated right next to the home fans... "boing boing" I heard all game... feck you all I say now mwahahaha

This is just a fantastic time to be a Leicester City fan and every week I think, "Surely, today is where it ends", but the juggernaut keeps rolling on.
You are not alone - Mark Lawrenson in his prediction gave it a 2-0 win to WBA - with the thought that 'Leicester''s run has to end sometime --'

Did the idiots booing their player for not wearing a poppy on his shirt not notice that several of our players also didn't have one?
Were they not embroidered on Jeff?

They were part of the shirt. But four of our players wore ordinary shirts instead.
Who? Not that it matters like but just interested.

In the second half Simpson, Huth, Kante and Ulloa weren't wearing a poppy. I thought maybe some of them changed shirts at half time, but I'm sure I saw Huth with no poppy in the first half.

I've just seen a picture of Huth in his poppy shirt - and he definitely wore one last season. So maybe all four changed at half time. Not that it bothers me either way.

Moaning ****in Brummies. If if if.....if they didn't live in Birmingham then they'd not moan all their ****in lives. How's them apples? that **** off ITV can **** off n all.

Surely West Brom fans live in West Bromwich, The Brummies support Villa and Birmingham City. West Bromwich is in the Black Country and I would guess have a dislike for the Birmingham teams.

Couldn't believe we were behind at half time having dominated the game, whilst WBA looked average and unthreatening - apart from a couple of set pieces.

A few of us thought Claudio looked like he was just about to drag Mahrez when he scored....also we seemed a touch fortunate with the offside for his 2nd?....the 3rd however was a fantastic moment. You knew from the moment Vardy laid the ball off to Drinky what the outcome was going to be.....beautiful.

Truly amazing stuff, Boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265