Pre Match West Bromwich Albion v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried scanning a Baggies forum to gauge the tone there, but the last scraps of my affection for the human race were being torn to shreds.

For anyone wondering, the tone is bigoted and the decor said 2001, but that doesn’t really inform much about their feelings on next week.

I have a bad feeling about this game. They are still going to be bouncing, whilst we are still going to be reeling from bottling the Champions League. We have known our weaknesses for a long time and we have done nothing to improve ourselves. Gaps will be plugged by old men and children.

We are talking about West Brom here. They are dogshit.

They collapsed into the EPL, and wouldn't be hear if Brentford hadn't turned even more spectacularly bad. I'm expecting a bad match between two teams not particularly at the races, but we really ought to win even with the current situation

One type of team we really didn't need 1st game of the season was a promoted side.

The fact they haven't made shit loads of transfers and alienated half the original squad will really benefit them.

Going to lose at least 2-0

'm expecting a bad match between two teams not particularly at the races, but we really ought to win even with the current situation

Same here. I'm daring a tedious 1-1 draw. Fingers crossed.

One type of team we really didn't need 1st game of the season was a promoted side.

The fact they haven't made shit loads of transfers and alienated half the original squad will really benefit them.

Going to lose at least 2-0
Which type of team did we need?

Not a clue.

They'll be on a boing-boing bounce and up to prove themselves in the Prem. We seem to have made no progress on being quite shit really. It's got defeat written on it, but...

...it could be a shit match with one moment of quality to decide it and I fancy our chances more in that equation. But, really, in honesty, not a clue. There's a new normality to be established.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263