Post Match West Ham 3 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very very bad result and performance punctuated by a major act of stupidity by several players.

pretty disastrous if we are honest.

What a miss that was. A free header in the last second

Too little too late.

Anyone starting to get a feeling of de ja vu? If we bottle the semi final next weekend, it’ll really feel like it.

6 points from the West Brom and Crystal palace games and you'll all be getting carried away again.

Pretty good towards the end. Shame they couldn't be arsed and gifted them a 3-0 lead for the first hour..

Tielemans, Nacho and Albrighton the only players to come out of that with any credit. The rest were shit

Vardy and Praet both awful.
Fofana maybe had his worst game for us
Ricardo and Castagne both not offering anywhere near enough in this system.

Maddison and Perez and other breaches massively to blame here imo. With one of them in midfield could've made a huge difference.

Left it far too late to change shape etc. I'm pissed at the result but nowhere near as much as i am with Madders etc. Don't want to see them ****s play again......they certainly will be back in the team asap though.

Evans to blame for their second and walking across the defence for their 3rd.
Against a decent forward line the 3 at the back doesn't work.

Could have got a underserved draw but the.players who did the breach need a right good shafting.

Well, at least we gave it our best shot 2nd half but it was always a mountain to climb. Shame we only got our arses into gear when it was too late.

A couple of great goals from Nacho and we must surely be now thinking the unthinkable and dropping Vardy.

We're not out of a CL place just yet but I think we'll need a few other results to go our way. A win today would have been so much more reassuring.

Oh, and the party animals have apologised. Well that's alright then isn't it.

Left it far too late to change shape etc. I'm pissed at the result but nowhere near as much as i am with Madders etc. Don't want to see them ****s play again......they certainly will be back in the team asap though.
Unfortunately they have to be though don't they?

Not enough creativity in the side without them.

Albrighton made the difference there I feel. Praet was quite underwhelming. Vardy needs to be a bench option next season while we bring in someone new.

Going to chuck it all away again aren't we? Just in a much shorter space of time. The nightmare last 3 games of the season run in meant we really needed at least a point from this & we didn't really even show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757