Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew he was going to miss that, 100% knew it.

What a ****ing waste

Not impressive from Daka there. Feel like Barnes would have made something better from that counter...

Rocking til Maddison went off, then we've shat ourselves

Still should be two up FFS

Turned to absolute shite

That first half was such a good illustration of us as a side.

We can be very good. We have some excellent players. But all it takes is something to go against us and we shrink.

The minute Maddison limped off several of the team lost their belief. It's something that the manager should be absolutely hammering them for in the dressing room right now. I doubt he will though.

Poor penalty from Tielemans who isn't very good at them. I'm never confident when he takes them for us. Usually he doesn't hit them hard enough and it was the same today.

Anyway, if you'd told me at the start of the season that this eleven would be winning at West Ham at half time, I'd never have believed it. We will need Evans, Ndidi and Vardy on to give us some bollocks in the second half though.

Poor penalty from Tielemans who isn't very good at them. I'm never confident when he takes them for us.
He's never missed one for us apart from today, has he? From what I can see he's missed three in his whole career out of 24ish?

I could be very wrong of course, I have the memory of a Boc sometimes.

I just can’t see us keeping a clean sheet… even with our recent form.

He's never missed one for us apart from today, has he? From what I can see he's missed three in his whole career out of 24ish?

I could be very wrong of course, I have the memory of a Boc sometimes.

No idea. I recall a couple that he scored very well for us. I just don't believe in him when he steps up. He passes it rather than smashes it as most of the top penalty takers do. I think he always gives the keeper too much of a chance.

Couldn't get a stream for about 15 minutes - since then its looked to be all WHU. Disappointed with Youri's penalty effort -too slow - though it was a good save by Fab. We need to up our game second half

Couldn't get a stream for about 15 minutes - since then its looked to be all WHU. Disappointed with Youri's penalty effort -too slow - though it was a good save by Fab. We need to up our game second half
The worry is we always start the 2nd half poorly hope it is different today.

No idea. I recall a couple that he scored very well for us. I just don't believe in him when he steps up. He passes it rather than smashes it as most of the top penalty takers do. I think he always gives the keeper too much of a chance.
I know exactly what you mean. It's all a bit 'precise' and therefore it has to be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757