What Are You Listening To Now?

I've just drank some decent beer and listening to a couple of more recent Fall LPs.
Future/Clutter.
Re-Mit.

Beer/The Fall. Sorted.

Ok. I'm here, with a beer (or two, as one can do on a Friday evening sat at the music machine by myself) listening to Medicine Head and the LP on Dandilion records.
I wish I could do a fancy link to YouTube or something but I doubt they know of such wonder.
Wow.

Ok - YoutUbe does have it....

I bet there isn't any one that likes this stuff nowadays except old blokes.

Oh Jeff, is there a way on the forum to stop people posting when drunk?

Oh my ****in dog that was the tits

Thanks Jeff.
I'll open another gentle drink.
I’m just digesting a 5-2 defeat at snooker to someone I know to be half as good as me. Going to be a long night on the drink.

Does anyone else here sit drinking and listening to the kind of music that NO-ONE understands and has a great time doing it. By themselves or even with others. Maybe not with others. I do think odd music is better because no-one eles knows it - it's yours, not for the rabble.

Does anyone else here sit drinking and listening to the kind of music that NO-ONE understands and has a great time doing it. By themselves or even with others. Maybe not with others. I do think odd music is better because no-one eles knows it - it's yours, not for the rabble.
Aye. John Grant for me. Gets you in the chest, thinking about times gone by, usually ends with watching the 2016 title celebrations at 2am while she’s in bed. Crafty fag. Might have one of those tonight to be honest.

Aye. John Grant for me. Gets you in the chest, thinking about times gone by, usually ends with watching the 2016 title celebrations at 2am while she’s in bed. Crafty fag. Might have one of those tonight to be honest.

Thank you.

I listen to stuff from many years ago bringing back warm memories. By myself. wife in bed, me with the old music. feeling grand.

or sad bastard.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756