What are you watching on TV

Ok, I'll give Dark a go then I suppose!

.Prepare to have your mind thoroughly worked, and watch it with subtitles.
The episodes in. It's a corker of a show, isn't it?! And don't you worry. Subtitles all the way.

Since everyone in my circle has been mad on it, I've gave The Last Of Us a go over the weekend.

Loving 80s post-apocolyptic stuff life the Living Dead films, Night of the Comet, Mad Max and more recent revisits to that them like 28 Days Later and the Walking Dead, I expected to love it but found that the initial episodes to be a bit of a retreat rather than offering anything new. That all changed with the third episode, which left me in tears and is still on my mind a day later. Really masterful story telling, I can't recommend it enough and now can't wait to get further into the series

Since everyone in my circle has been mad on it, I've gave The Last Of Us a go over the weekend.

Loving 80s post-apocolyptic stuff life the Living Dead films, Night of the Comet, Mad Max and more recent revisits to that them like 28 Days Later and the Walking Dead, I expected to love it but found that the initial episodes to be a bit of a retreat rather than offering anything new. That all changed with the third episode, which left me in tears and is still on my mind a day later. Really masterful story telling, I can't recommend it enough and now can't wait to get further into the series
Fantastic piece of work, huge risk doing something like that three episodes in but really nicely done

Recently got up to date with "For All Mankind" and it is amazing, the only series I've loved in a long time, apart from "The Boys"

If Apple and Amazon are gonna force me to subscribe by making stuff as good as those two...then they can have my money

Just finished Dark. Really good although the third season was just too obscure and confusing. Finale was great, albeit to some relief.

Just finished Dark. Really good although the third season was just too obscure and confusing. Finale was great, albeit to some relief.
Do you have to turn the brightness up on the TV to watch it? You can’t do it on the Sky remote and I don’t know where the big one is.

Black Mirror, and earlier, Jason and the Argonauts original. Both great in their own way.

Black Mirror, and earlier, Jason and the Argonauts original. Both great in their own way.
I felt the latest Black Mirror was the strongest series yet. There's usually a bit of a dud in the line up (imho) but this time it seemed more balanced. I'm not sure I'd have gone for some of the endings (episode 3 particularly) but I guess bleak is what Black Mirror does.

Series 2 of The Bear is exceptional. Series 1 was good enough but 2, whilst being a different (slower) pace and more exploratory of its characters, takes it further. Some hard hitting and uncomfortable watching on occasions.

I felt the latest Black Mirror was the strongest series yet. There's usually a bit of a dud in the line up (imho) but this time it seemed more balanced. I'm not sure I'd have gone for some of the endings (episode 3 particularly) but I guess bleak is what Black Mirror does.

Series 2 of The Bear is exceptional. Series 1 was good enough but 2, whilst being a different (slower) pace and more exploratory of its characters, takes it further. Some hard hitting and uncomfortable watching on occasions.
Yeah, they should have ended episode 3 with Jessie Pinkman locked out. Mind you, we'll never know what happened. Maybe he just went mental with some red paint mixed with linseed oil.

I highly recommend "Babylon Berlin" a German series set in the late 1920's and a very good Belgian series "Hotel Beau Sejour" both on Netflix.

Yes, Babylon's Burning was a good watch. The other one, I don't know but will give it a go. Thanks.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854