What do the stats say?

All those offside chances that could’ve won us games…..

****ing xG nonsense being shown for what it is. Again.

This is one of the advantages of getting old. Not a cat in hells chance of reading this, let alone understanding it! It looks like one of those charts I used to get from the financial analysts which usually turned out to prove what we already knew
It says the Leicester will go up, Wednesday will go down, and that most of the other clubs could finish anywhere fifth and twentieth. So yes, this is another proof of what we already know

It says the Leicester will go up, Wednesday will go down, and that most of the other clubs could finish anywhere fifth and twentieth. So yes, this is another proof of what we already know
It shows quite clearly the Xc in the league. Full of ****s.

Gives me PTSD from this sort of stuff when we missed out on the top 4 twice.
If that **** was still in charge, i think we’d be closer to the bottom end of the chart, so don’t worry your pretty [!!!!] little head.

in Enzo we trust :)

Not only that Wednesday will go down, but also Rotherham and possibly Huddersfield. After the way Yorkshire has treated us this year, this has got to be a good thing and I am delighted.
It also proves that some people have too much time their hands.

No, the theory is fine. The flaw is with people who seek to draw hard conclusions without understanding the theory.
Everything with a pinch of salt. So many different variables play their part. Luckily this ones in our favour. Now we gotta stay injury-free, on form as much as possible, not lose anyone critical (Ndidi) in Jan and hope that Leeds/Soton stutter.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463