What do we think

Why did he quit?

• Was going a bit mad from pressure (as demonstrated by some weird behaviour)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Was p*ssed off at the fans (he said he wasn't)

• Was tapped up by Rupert Lowe (will be at Soton by Xmas)

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Smith

was the reason for MA quitting?

the guy obviously doesn't handle critisism very well, so i 'spose the reaction of some of the fans can't have helped much

Combination that in the end resulted in him hating the job altogether I reckon, the fans, La Manga, the players, lack of funds, all rubbish.

alex said:
Combination that in the end resulted in him hating the job altogether I reckon, the fans, La Manga, the players, lack of funds, all rubbish.

Board cancelled his Pringle allowance (and I'm not talking Golf.)

where's the option;

He had been doing a crap job ever since the start of last season and the time had come when he had to finally take his head out of his arse and stop blaming the players, the board, the fans, lack of money and any other poor scapegoat he could find and admit that he was ultimately responsible for his atrocious performance and as so the only decent thing he could do was walk away and let someone else turn around the crap he had left behind...

...the crap being LCFC. A football club that would probably no longer exist at all if Micky hadn't got us promotion in the administration season. And if a mid table position 4 points off the play off places (with 10 from the last 5 games) is 'crap' what do you call F*rests, Derby and Coventry's positions?

Seems that fickle boneheadedness has jumped the pond and the species barrier...

Twat! F*ck off b*llox you're a C*nt!

10/11 - Remember it like 9/11!

Chandler said:

OK, I was going to respond sensibly to your diatribe but seeing as you're the sort of person who would say the above statement, you're not worth my time...

and you call me a twat :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think I actually feel sorry for you now...

Chandler said:
...the crap being LCFC. A football club that would probably no longer exist at all if Micky hadn't got us promotion in the administration season. And if a mid table position 4 points off the play off places (with 10 from the last 5 games) is 'crap' what do you call F*rests, Derby and Coventry's positions?

Seems that fickle boneheadedness has jumped the pond and the species barrier...

Twat! F*ck off b*llox you're a C*nt!

Terrible post, all over the shop. I'd call Forest's and Derby's position even crapper. I have never been anti-Adams so why do you direct all this built up frustration to me as well as everyone else? On another note, September the 11th 2001 wasn't all that bad for me, it was the day I met my girlfriend.

and for all the people down at the Special Clinic

londonfox said:
but it was a pretty bad day for her... :wink:

:lol: :lol: classic post mate, that made my chicken pasty taste even better! :lol:

I was getting a blow job in a hostel at Lake Taupo when the towers went down.

I've lived off that story at parties for a while.

londonfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
londonfox said:
but it was a pretty bad day for her... :wink:

:lol: :lol: classic post mate, that made my chicken pasty taste even better! :lol:

glad to help Joe...

You didn't help me, I coughed up half a pasty! You only helped Ainsleys bakery because now I have to go get another one and line their pockets further! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566