What games are left for teams around us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

Here's the current Premier League Table (top 6).
CropperCapture[162].png

In the next posting I am going to put all the fixtures for the teams above until the end of the season.

If you fancy it post all of the results before the weekend matches in a W, D, L format and then I will create end of season tables for everyone from these predictions just to see how well we can predict the last 10 games and teh final table. I won't be including goal difference.

Good luck!

Actually, if everyone registers on there it would do it all for you - players can compete against each other

Cheers Homer, also wanted to post it weekly though.

Appreciate your help though!

Here are the remaining fixtures.

Man City have an extra fixture TBA.

Please be aware of the highlighted games - these are where teams are playing against other teams in the current top 6.

CropperCapture[163].png

Word version to follow to allow you to predict W,D,L

Leicester
Watford A Sat 5 Mar
Newcastle H Mon 14 Mar
Crystal Palace A Sat 19 Mar
Southampton H Sun 3 Apr
Sunderland A Sun 10 Apr
West Ham H Sun 17 Apr
Swansea H Sun 24 Apr
Man Utd A Sun 1 May
Everton H Sat 7 May
Chelsea A Sun 15 May

Man City
Aston Villa H Sat 5 Mar
Norwich A Sat 12 Mar
Man Utd H Sun 20 Mar
Bournemouth A Sat 2 Apr
West Brom H Sat 9 Apr
Chelsea A Sat 16 Apr
Stoke H Sun 24 Apr
Newcastle A TBA
Southampton A Sun 1 May
Arsenal H Sat 7 May
Swansea A Sun 15 May

Tottenham
Arsenal H Sat 5 Mar
Aston Villa A Sun 13 Mar
Bournemouth H Sun 20 Mar
Liverpool A Sat 2 Apr
Man Utd H Sun 10 Apr
Stoke A Mon 18 Apr
West Brom H Mon 25 Apr
Chelsea A Mon 2 May
Southampton H Sat 7 May
Newcastle A Sun 15 May

Man Utd
West Brom A Sun 6 Mar
Crystal Palace H Sat 12 Mar
Man City A Sun 20 Mar
Everton H Sun 3 Apr
Tottenham A Sun 10 Apr
Aston Villa H Sat 16 Apr
West Ham A Sat 23 Apr
Leicester H Sun 1 May
Norwich A Sat 7 May
Bournemouth H Sun 15 May

Arsenal
Tottenham A Sat 5 Mar
West Brom H Sat 12 Mar
Everton A Sat 19 Mar
Watford H Sat 2 Apr
West Ham A Sat 9 Apr
Crystal Palace H Sun 17 Apr
Sunderland A Sun 24 Apr
Norwich H Sat 30 Apr
Man City A Sat 7 May
Aston Villa H Sun 15 May

West Ham
Everton A Sat 5 Mar
Watford H Sat 12 Mar
Chelsea A Sat 19 Mar
Crystal Palace H Sat 2 Apr
Arsenal H Sat 9 Apr
Leicester A Sun 17 Apr
Man Utd H Sat 23 Apr
West Brom A Sat 30 Apr
Swansea H Sat 7 May
Stoke A Sun 15 May

All I will say right now is that last night's results must have been a real shot in the arm for the lads as much as it was for the fans. I fancy Arsenal to **** up some more so ideally they'll get the three points from their big derby this weekend.

All I will say right now is that last night's results must have been a real shot in the arm for the lads as much as it was for the fans. I fancy Arsenal to **** up some more so ideally they'll get the three points from their big derby this weekend.

If we win Satdee perhaps it would be better or an Arsenal win to put them both 6 points behind us?

Maybe, confidence wise it would be better for a draw.

The worst scenario is a Spurs win though don't you think?

A draw is a point less between them. Add some red cards (I don't want to say injuries, because that's just mean) and Kane to miss some sitters. 0-0 it is then.

A draw is absolutely not the best result for us.

If there are no massive swings in the results of the respective sides, we are increasingly moving towards a two horse race.

Spurs are a far bigger threat to us than Arsenal are. Form, points and goal difference says so. We should want them to lose every game. The ideal result from this match must be an Arsenal win.

In addition, a draw between these two means neither side come away with a big blow to their confidence. We should absolutely want one of the two sides to thrash the other. Clearly, it is much better for us if Spurs get the thrashing.

I've been looking at points/form/results today and we really need to pick up seven points from these next three games. If we do so and nothing absurd happens, we're highly unlikely to be finishing outside the top two.

Winning the league this year will require the lowest number of points ever. This is not because the league is shit, it is because the league is more equally balanced than ever. Nobody other than us and Spurs are likely to get near to 75 points or more. In fact, there is a strong chance that nobody other than us two will exceed 70 points now.

I think we need to gather points quickly and then be prepared for a backlash against us and a late wobble. However, whatever team Spurs are playing, we strongly want them to lose!!!

You forget that Arse probably only have one more European game left, whereas Spurs definitely have two and possibly more.

A draw is absolutely not the best result for us.

If there are no massive swings in the results of the respective sides, we are increasingly moving towards a two horse race.

Spurs are a far bigger threat to us than Arsenal are. Form, points and goal difference says so. We should want them to lose every game. The ideal result from this match must be an Arsenal win.

In addition, a draw between these two means neither side come away with a big blow to their confidence. We should absolutely want one of the two sides to thrash the other. Clearly, it is much better for us if Spurs get the thrashing.

I've been looking at points/form/results today and we really need to pick up seven points from these next three games. If we do so and nothing absurd happens, we're highly unlikely to be finishing outside the top two.

Winning the league this year will require the lowest number of points ever. This is not because the league is shit, it is because the league is more equally balanced than ever. Nobody other than us and Spurs are likely to get near to 75 points or more. In fact, there is a strong chance that nobody other than us two will exceed 70 points now.

I think we need to gather points quickly and then be prepared for a backlash against us and a late wobble. However, whatever team Spurs are playing, we strongly want them to lose!!!

The positive in this though is that Spurs never finish above Arsenal in the league and given that Arsenal look like they aren't going to win it, it only really leaves us to win it.

Alex will certainly be rooting for the arse this Saturday evening

Draw keeps both teams in limbo and doesn't allow one a massive boost to aid a push to the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263