What If?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

If Connelly decides to join Blunderland who else would we go for? - my choice would be Canadian Iain Hulme from Tranmere Rovers - scored some cracking goals last season and is highly rated by many and is only 21 years old - and no jokes about him being under 30

That Leon Knight from Brighton looks pretty decent, so does Darren Byfield, how about Dwight Yorke?
Apparently he's 6th choice striker at Blackburn!!

Chris_Unwin said:
That Leon Knight from Brighton looks pretty decent, so does Darren Byfield, how about Dwight Yorke?
Alan Lee - Cardiff :wink:

Chris_Unwin said:

I think Dwight Yorke would be the sort of player Peter Taylor would sign for £30,000 per week...

Cobbo said:
Craig said:
Chris_Unwin said:

Ew

Was top quality at Rov Rum.

rotherhamfox said:
Cobbo said:
Craig said:
Chris_Unwin said:

Ew

I like to think that we're bigger and better than Rovrum :lol: ....he just looks like a big striker to hoooof it to....

could he get in Cardiff's side last season?

Cobbo said:
rotherhamfox said:
Cobbo said:
Craig said:
Chris_Unwin said:

Ew

I like to think that we're bigger and better than Rovrum :lol: ....he just looks like a big striker to hoooof it to....

He was injured constantly, but i saw him many times for Rov Rum, and was always very impressed, got pace, works hard, good in the air, and can finish, excellent player in my eyes.

rotherhamfox said:
Cobbo said:
rotherhamfox said:
Cobbo said:
Craig said:
Chris_Unwin said:

Ew

He was injured constantly, but i saw him many times for Rov Rum, and was always very impressed, got pace, works hard, good in the air, and can finish, excellent player in my eyes.

sounds like another injury prone lad that we'll probably sign then! :p

fairbanksh said:
What about Segio Rebrov? Hes back at THFC and has real pedegree. Could be got on loan I think! :!:

1.Wages.....
2.Past it?

Carlo said:
I know the wages will be a huge factor but i fancy dwight yorke but not in a gay way :wink:

What about Ricardo Fuller? Still available after failing his medical at Pompey.

Blaarev said:
Carlo said:
I know the wages will be a huge factor but i fancy dwight yorke but not in a gay way :wink:

Great idea - let's sign cripples....FFS...

alex said:
Blaarev said:
Carlo said:

Great idea - let's sign cripples....FFS...

Yes isn't it? That's exactly what Jimmy Bloomfield thought when Frank Worthington failed his medical at Liverpool :wink:

Blaarev said:
Carlo said:

Preston would rather keep him that let us have him for a nominal fee i would haver thought. Weren't Pompey going to pay 1.7M?

What about Clinton Morrison now Brum have secured Forsell and Emile. They have stern John as back up so i cant see him getting any games.
Loan deal?

Calm down alex Yorkes hardly a cripple now is he didn't you suggest Darren Byfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Yeah lets get Fuller. We can use a magical £2m from the invisible magic man who lives in fairyland road in the clouds to buy him with aswell.

Tom W said:
Yeah lets get Fuller. We can use a magical £2m from the invisible magic man who lives in fairyland road in the clouds to buy him with aswell.

Ouch, cutting sarcasm :lol: :wink:

Tom W said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Why don't we get the invisible magic man to sign for just us instead? Would be a good partner for Dublin upfront and he wouldn't have to worry about offside rules either! We could even field 12 men without anyone knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757