what new media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Sanders, City's New Media Manager: "We have put a lot of time and effort into improving our online communication channels with supporters"

WTF?!?! :102:

All I can say is that the rest of the football league clubs must be spectacularly shite.

Can't afford a fecking coach for the kids, but we have a 'new media manager':icon_roll :icon_eek:

What a load of bollocks, we get our news from other websites at least 2 days before anything appears on the OS.

i think you will find its the new online ticket thing that whats it about :icon_wink

Other clubs use exactly the same system :102:

Maybe it's a combination of things, including things like the way they use text messaging.
I was surprised to get a text to inform me that the Brum match was off. I'd already heard about it but I'm sure some people heard first via the club's message.

Every fan of our club is on tenterhooks waiting to find out if we have a rosy or doom laden future, and they are busy blowing smoke up their own arses about the fecking 'New Media' award.

Will it get us any new players????

Didn't think so... Thanks for that news OS and LCFCPLC. Good job. :098:

This is complete bollox, we all know our club is a fecking disgrace at relating to it's fans.

Pathetic

This is complete bollox, we all know our club is a fecking disgrace at relating to it's fans.

Pathetic

To be fair though Melton, they were fairly swift at letting us know about this award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00