What should I do?

What should I do?

• Slit my wrists

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juming off the Walkers!

Send an email signed by all of us to the players expressing our disgust at the lack of professionalism shown this afternoon, reminding them of the scrap heap in the lower leagues that many of them face.

Steven said:
Send an email signed by all of us to the players expressing our disgust at the lack of professionalism shown this afternoon, reminding them of the scrap heap in the lower leagues that many of them face.

Good idea. We have to show our disgust somehow. I'm sorry, but what happened today was an absolute disgrace. All the playres should issue an public apology and should refund all the ticket prices of the fans that attended today.

Shouldnt even get paid, except Izzet and Ferdinand, maybe Scimeca who actually did something from what i heard.

Scowcroft said:
Steven said:

Good idea. We have to show our disgust somehow. I'm sorry, but what happened today was an absolute disgrace. All the playres should issue an public apology and should refund all the ticket prices of the fans that attended today.

To F**king right. The players will get their money, but what about all those fans that went there and saw that shit and paid for it and get nothing except nightmares.

The players need to face up to the responsibilities they have to themselves, the Club and those of us who will still support City long after all of them have come and gone.

do 2 bottles of scotch scowie, then slit
the pain ain't so bad then

why wasn't i born in madrid or Rome
(or even fulham or charlton!)

humour london?

i remember that!!
cheers!
:lol:

imagine being there! Outside the ground! All the Wolves gloating! I went there in the cup last year! 4-1 wasn't it! There fans are more w@nkers than Man U fans!

Time to find the Leeds Video People!!!!!!!! :D

Do you remember when I told you Leicester were going down Scowcroft? I think this pretty much proves it. So whilst Leicester lose to Wolves from 3 up, Fulham beat Man Utd 3-1. I don't hate Leicester more than your average team and I like Micky Adams a lot, but I really do think you will struggle after today. Just for the confidence decrease alone.

Cottager said:
Do you remember when I told you Leicester were going down Scowcroft? I think this pretty much proves it. So whilst Leicester lose to Wolves from 3 up, Fulham beat Man Utd 3-1. I don't hate Leicester more than your average team and I like Micky Adams a lot, but I really do think you will struggle after today. Just for the confidence decrease alone.

I don't remember you, and can't remember when you told me that. I am on my second bottle of wiine now so my memory sin;t the best. But I agree with you.

Well done today - beating the scum 3-1. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Ricey said:
I'm really really p!ssed off! Its amazing that a game of football can get me so down and angry! :evil:

It really is isn't it? If my wife left me I wouldn't feel like this...

You can`t kill yourself ! why should you get out of the misery, stay and suffer like we all are :cry: besides who will I argue with if your not around :wink:

mad biker said:
You can`t kill yourself ! why should you get out of the misery, stay and suffer like we all are :cry: besides who will I argue with if your not around :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The razor blades are still around......

Just let you know, I decided to drink the wine in the end. If we lose against Villa and Bclaburn then I may revisit this avenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757