• Depletion of squad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under Ambition

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

We are all getting rather annoyed with things down at LCFC at the moment. Which of the following annoys you the most?

Not jus season tickets, matchday ones are a disgrace, i was hoping to go a fair few more games next season, thats gone out the window due to the over pricing, its a joke.

Under Ambition, although some on here are happy with the fact we've confirmed we're interested in a 35 year old striker/defender/whatever.

I wouldnt worry to much about it at the mo just wait until we start signing players.. oh pss anyone know how season tickets we have sold so far

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
I wouldnt worry to much about it at the mo just wait until we start signing players.. oh pss anyone know how season tickets we have sold so far

About 7k so far.

Alan_theLCFCloon said:

Just over 7000.

Alan_theLCFCloon said:

I like the name mate! I think I've got your keys. Go to the Season ticket update thread for sales, we are up to 7000 tickets sold.

You have to have ticket prices that match your product. As it looks the club is charging premiership prices for a mid table division 1 side. Me, I'm a mug I'll still play but I fullyt understand why others wouldn't.

trickytrev said:
You have to have ticket prices that match your product. As it looks the club is charging premiership prices for a mid table division 1 side. Me, I'm a mug I'll still play but I fullyt understand why others wouldn't.

indeed, it's like Akinbiyi wearing Nike. He should be in Nicks.

Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:

indeed, it's like Akinbiyi wearing Nike. He should be in Nicks.

It's like Akinbiyi playing in the Premiership, when he shouldn't be allowed to play at all.

The squad situation is just so depressing.

Of course players will be released, but recently players that i have really enjoyed watching for Leicesterhave been leaving the club at a canter.

It hurts :cry:

RIP

Super Frank
Ooh Ahh Mustapha
There's Only one Paul Dicccckov
etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782