What Type Of Music Do You Listen To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzer_b

Dance, Trance and RnB are my favs.

Dance and Trance chill me out and I always listen to it when im either going out or having a shower. RnB I listen to if im bored. I also liek abit of Garage.

Rock, Soul, Mo Town thats it really.

I listen to Good music.

Soft Rock mainly.

If i like a song i dont care what Genre it is .....But i like mainly R'n'B & Hip Hop

rock/punk/emo
although i dont restrict what i like to a genre, if theres something i like then i like it, its just most seem to fall into those genres above

i think like a lot of people it depends what mood i'm in.

i listen to almost anything really,doesn't bother me WHO it's by,if i like a song i like it.
but my taste is pretty varied.

the 5 cds i've got in at the mo are Ocean Colour Scene-Greatest Hits,Bon Jovi-Bounce,White Stripes-Elephant,Duran Duran-Greatest Hits(that's LeeH's fault cos she went to see them at Easter,made me dig it out!) and Lord of the Rings Soundtrack.

bloke has just bought this Madness 6 disc set which he plays ALL the time in the car...........*sigh*

beaumontfox said:
the 5 cds i've got in at the mo are Ocean Colour Scene-Greatest Hits,Bon Jovi-Bounce,White Stripes-Elephant,Duran Duran-Greatest Hits(that's LeeH's fault cos she went to see them at Easter,made me dig it out!) and Lord of the Rings Soundtrack.

Are these in your car?

If so, don't worry, I'll get the bus. :lol:

beaumontfox said:

Hey!!!!

Don't blame me!!!!!

Still, John Taylor..................

If music be the food of love, for pitys sake sing on.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757