Status
Not open for further replies.
Ward

Castagne Evans Faes Justin

Soumare Ndidi

Tielemens

Barnes Maddison

Vardy​

They’re probably already taking them having their **** manager constantly throw them under the bus.
I know they are privileged, but having a manager for their ****s is getting ridiculous.

Vardy needs better support and we need to stem the bleeding.

Keeper

Evans
Faes
Soyuncu

Castagne
Justin

Ndidi
Soumare
Tielemans

Maddison
Vardy

Maddison has to be central and somewhere he can do some damage. No reasons barnes can't be an attacking wingback, yes maybe positionally suspect.
3 at the back is needed none are good enough in a 2, maybe Faes is. especially if barnes is playing wingback :)
energy of KDH and Tielemans in the middle with Ndidi mopping up

Ward
Justin Evans Faes
Castagne Barnes(!)
Ndidi

Tielemans KDH

Maddison

Vardy

It's almost as if nobody has seen Iheanacho play this season..... or ever.
He has done more than Vardy has this season.

He is criminally under used.

It's almost as if nobody has seen Iheanacho play this season..... or ever.

In the PL, Iheanacho is top of our shots per 90 mins, key passes per 90 mins and has one assist (out of a total of four across the five matches). All this in 74 mins on the pitch.

In the three full seasons prior to this one, he's been given 3,664 minutes of PL football - for 21 goals and 10 assists - no penalties of course. That's a goal involvement every 118 minutes.

For comparison, Vardy has a goal involvement over the same three years of every 111 minutes - with all the penalties. Maddison has one every 172 minutes and Barnes every 143 minutes.

I think there is a very strong argument that Iheanacho has been our best attacking player over the last three years.

He has done more than Vardy has this season.

He is criminally under used.
He is ****ing useless 90% of the time. If you're going to change it up top then at least use Daka who, although not great so far, shows more capability than Nacho.

In the PL, Iheanacho is top of our shots per 90 mins, key passes per 90 mins and has one assist (out of a total of four across the five matches). All this in 74 mins on the pitch.

In the three full seasons prior to this one, he's been given 3,664 minutes of PL football - for 21 goals and 10 assists - no penalties of course. That's a goal involvement every 118 minutes.

For comparison, Vardy has a goal involvement over the same three years of every 111 minutes - with all the penalties. Maddison has one every 172 minutes and Barnes every 143 minutes.

I think there is a very strong argument that Iheanacho has been our best attacking player over the last three years.
And these numbers in isolation mean pretty much **** all. He's been abhorrent in so many games and I don't care how many shots he has, the ones that hit the corner flag are still useless. If you want to make fair comparisons then these numbers simply aren't very useful.

To say that over the last 3 years, Nacho has been better than Vardy is perhaps the single most stupid thing that has been written on this forum. And I'm including Superscout's list.

Out of interest, which striker have you seen play this season that is worth his place.
That's the problem. When Vardy isn't firing, we are toothless as was proven last season. He missed half of our games and was still the top scorer. That tells you everything you need to know about our replacements.

At the moment, I would stick with Vardy because we have seen him go through patches like this before and then onto a golden streak. If we want to try something different then I'd go for Daka who changed the game when he came on against Manchester United.

And these numbers in isolation mean pretty much **** all. He's been abhorrent in so many games and I don't care how many shots he has, the ones that hit the corner flag are still useless. If you want to make fair comparisons then these numbers simply aren't very useful.

To say that over the last 3 years, Nacho has been better than Vardy is perhaps the single most stupid thing that has been written on this forum. And I'm including Superscout's list.

Okay I get it. You don't like other peoples opinions and you don't like facts.

Okay I get it. You don't like other peoples opinions and you don't like facts.
Oh the irony. The irony burns my eyes. I'm not disputing the numbers, I'm saying that they tell a tiny part of the story.

As for facts, for a man who spends 90% of his time on here posting absurd opinions and conspiracy theories as factual occurrences, you're playing fast and hard with the word.

Nacho better than Vardy for the last 3 years....:043:

He is ****ing useless 90% of the time. If you're going to change it up top then at least use Daka who, although not great so far, shows more capability than Nacho.
Daka is dreadful. A complete waste of money.

And he’s too similar to Vardy. I’d much rather see Nacho up top with Vardy than Daka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757