where are the points coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urban fox

I am deeply concerned. If we do not get full points from Palace on Saturday I can see us easily getting to the end of January still on less than 25 points. Whilst nor exactly relegation fodder, it is not exactly challenging for European places either. I remember when Puel first arrived and we thumped S'oton, all the pundits (for what's its worth) were declaring we were easily "the best of the rest". To be fair, at this point I would take that but with our upcoming fixtures I can easily see us in the lower third of the table which is certainly not good enough considering the talent at the club. I do not profess to have the solutions but surely something needs to change or come together very quickly or we may start suffering from lack of confidence that a run of poor results can easily start and find ourselves going backwards rather than forwards

Me thinks you worry too much.
Let's just wait and see if the Sun comes up tomorrow, and take it from there :)

We'll beat some shit teams and some shit teams will beat us. We'll be safe and it'll be good for everyone's health as it's that dull and predictable.

We’ll be fine as far as relegation is concerned. The season is a write off in terms of qualifying for anything. We don’t win enough games and anyway we’d get mauled in the Europa League with this set up and probably have a terrible league season because of it.

The joys of supporting a mid table Premier League club. At least the football is entertaining..... oh yeah.

Puel has said that the only way we'll qualify for Europe this season is by winning one of the cups. I can't see us beating Man City's reserves so that just leaves the FA Cup and we all know what our record in that is like.

Puel has said that the only way we'll qualify for Europe this season is by winning one of the cups. I can't see us beating Man City's reserves so that just leaves the FA Cup and we all know what our record in that is like.
The FA cup, it's hard to believe our last semi final was 1982, and last final was 1969.
Never thought we'd win the Premier league before the FA cup.
So you never know :)
Come on Claude, make it happen

When did the unambitious ****wit say this?

I don’t know if he’s explicitly said we can only qualify through the cups or whether it’s infered from him saying it’ll be hard to do it via the league.

It will be very hard to do it through the league with our shit attitude.

Finishing top 6 in this league should not be too difficult.

Burnley qualified last season and they went 11 games without a ****ing win.

just been looking at the fixtures for the rest of the season.. Unless there is some sort of dramatic turn around I predict us finishing the season on or around the 44 points mark (yet again). comfortably safe but nowhere near challenging in the top half.

he definitely put our strongest side out for man ciy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265