Who do you want to play 1st game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_theLCFCloon

I think its 10 days until the fixture come out, someone might be able to confirm that? so who would you like to kick start the season of with?

can a mod link the old thread to this please?
:roll:

I want it to be a home match against either Forest, Derby or Coventry. This would probably be on Sky and therefore give us some early moneies to play with.

and be on a fookin friday night or a fookin sunday tea time :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lazzer said:
and be on a fookin friday night or a fookin sunday tea time :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why the rolled eyes? Looks like a Westlife dance move that did. Tea time games are good IMO.

i tend not to remember them after being on the piss 5 hours before i arrive :roll:

lazzer said:
i tend not to remember them after being on the piss 5 hours before i arrive :roll:

That's your own fault Marco, you should learn to pace yourself - light weight :wink:

Joe_Fox said:
lazzer said:

That's your own fault Marco, you should learn to pace yourself - light weight :wink:

i do pace myself .......for the fiver hours after the game :roll:

i would like to have the first 6 gmaes being easy ones like brighton, gillingham etc, to build up momentum and put us at least 5 points clear top, then the big games like forest.

i would like plymouth at home first

gagandeep said:
i would like to have the first 6 gmaes being easy ones like brighton, gillingham etc, to build up momentum and put us at least 5 points clear top, then the big games like forest.

Not a big game anymore, pretty easy really. :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
gagandeep said:

Not a big game anymore, pretty easy really. :lol:

lol, but biggest for rivalry u could say

Joe_Fox said:
I want it to be a home match against either Forest, Derby or Coventry. This would probably be on Sky and therefore give us some early moneies to play with.
Cov away would be good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265