Who Goes, Who Stays? Championship Here We Come!....

Yeah but she can't be an attention whore while living over there, assuming she went with him of course.

As a matter of interest, how many players did Forest churn last summer? I know they brought in shit loads but also offloaded a goodly number (either loans or contracts ending, and no doubt some released or sold)

Edit: the web is my friend ; 21 in

19 out - 2 released, 9 loans out, 5 out free, 2 undisclosed, 1 sale

I did find variation in those numbers but there must obviously be a definitive answer. Whatever, it was a **** of a lot of business.

Last edited:
Maresca has given an interview to the Telegraph and says they want and are planning for Jamie Vardy to stay

If we play two up top (we must), then Vardy and Nacho interchanged with Nacho and Daka or AN Other is the way to approach this season.

Forget lone striker bollocks we need a bucketful of goals to get out of the championship.

Hopefully he's just saying that to keep the mongies happy and he'll really be off to USA or Saudi.

In case you were asleep last season, Vardy is finished as a regular starter now, or he didn't try for 85% of the season and is much to blame as anyone else.

We can't afford to pay someone who isn't going to play every minute of every game £70+k per week, and that's if he even has a 50% wage reduction.

We're going to be signing players on £10k per week so the imbalance has to be addressed otherwise we will end up with a divided dressing room and continue to go backwards as a club.

The Vardy era is over, we need to create a new one now, just let it go.

Hopefully he's just saying that to keep the mongies happy and he'll really be off to USA or Saudi.

In case you were asleep last season, Vardy is finished as a regular starter now, or he didn't try for 85% of the season and is much to blame as anyone else.

We can't afford to pay someone who isn't going to play every minute of every game £70+k per week, and that's if he even has a 50% wage reduction.

We're going to be signing players on £10k per week so the imbalance has to be addressed otherwise we will end up with a divided dressing room and continue to go backwards as a club.

The Vardy era is over, we need to create a new one now, just let it go.
People who disagree that he is finished, are no more a monger than you and in many cases, far less of one.

The evidence of my eyes says that no one performed even close to their levels for months last season so they are all shit, or something else?

If he were to bag 15 goals and Nacho get a similar return, that would go a long way to help our promotion push, in which case he is worth the money, no?

The only way we find out if he is finished (and he isn’t) is to play him in a two and play balls through to him as Maddison did.

Guess what, when he got the service he scored, strange stuff football, isn’t it?

Most defences in the Championship are completely shite, based on the matches I watched last season - Vardy would be more than adequate for a year amongst that lot, and maybe an awful lot better than adequate

If you can't understand that, you really are a mongie - and a completely ****ing stupid one at that

Most defences in the Championship are completely shite, based on the matches I watched last season - Vardy would be more than adequate for a year amongst that lot, and maybe an awful lot better than adequate

If you can't understand that, you really are a mongie - and a completely ****ing stupid one at that
You put things so eloquently Homer, thank you.

Vardy doesn't get a pass for last season despite his previous achievements here. He could score loads next season but for how much of our wage budget? What if he doesn't like the new manager and we're stuck waiting for a replacement one to see him scoring? Too much of a gamble for my liking, America seems a sensible move for both parties IMO.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463