Who is running the ship now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

I know we are on a high with some good recent results and a manager who both seems to know what he is doing and also commands enough respect to attract good players, but ...

... with Milan now gone (and his black book of contacts) who is now running us in terms of strategy/how much to spend on players etc?

Does 'Top' now become chairman and what football knowledge/expertise of the English game does he have?

Hoos is Milan's man. Will Milan tempt him to join him at Sheff Wed?

I understand why Milan has taken his chance with Sheff Wed but am a little concerned that maybe our new owners and manager have been abandoned a few months too soon.

I imagine Hoos will go too.

They'll bring someone new in with more of a background in football to fill the gap, I would think.

I think if Top was going to be the new chairman, they would've said it at the time. Instead, they've just said they will make an announcement as soon as an appointment is made.

Isn't Joe_Fox running the ship?

Why would Hoos go? Has he worked with Mandaric anywhere except us?

No. He worked with Pearson at Soton but has never worked with Mandaric elsewhere.

He had 8 years at Fulham and then 2 at Southampton.

I'm free.

8bq0j02.jpg

I don`t know why but i keep thinking that Sven could be the next chairman and that would mean looking for a new manager.

I think this whole thing was planned a long time ago? They know what their doing!

I can see it now. hope i`m wrong.

I don`t know why but i keep thinking that Sven could be the next chairman and that would mean looking for a new manager.

I think this whole thing was planned a long time ago? They know what their doing!

You will be.:icon_bigg

Do they have gravity on your planet? Or do you all just float about and bump into stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263