• Scowcroft(hope not he's shite)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sir Les

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Well Now That Muzzy's Gone And Dickhead.Who Should Have The Honour Of Pulling Up That Armband.I personally Think That Thatch Should Have it Providing He Stays Witch I think He Will.When We Played Pompey they were toss and look very overated.Or maybe sticks?What do you think?

cainy said:
Well Now That Muzzy's Gone And Dickhead.Who Should Have The Honour Of Pulling Up That Armband.I personally Think That Thatch Should Have it Providing He Stays Witch I think He Will.When We Played Pompey they were toss and look very overated.Or maybe sticks?What do you think?

Elliot will be captain.

Thatcher will go (I have faith in mad biker :wink: ) And Dabizas looks to be off too, so scratch those two off your list. Us being linked with Dublin makes it less likely that Ferdinand will be coming back... Heath is too young and seems to spend most of his time being bossed around rather than bossing other people... maybe in a few years. I think Elliott will be captain next season, although Walker isn't a bad call (if he's still here :? ).

Where is Elliott on the poll?

Thatcher will go.

Dabizas will go.

Heath is not captain material.

Walker wouldn't be a bad idea.

But, Elliott will most likely be the captain. He could have a crucial part to play next season.

lazzer said:
what about figo when he comes? :roll:

You put an 'o' on the end??... we can only afford a fig.

I cannot believe 3 people have voted for Heath! What were you thinking? If Heath was captain then we would have about as much organisation as alphabet spaghetti. Sir Les for me, experience.

You must be kidding.

Joe_Fox said:
You must be kidding.
No, he'd be better than any of suggested people, i mean matt heath & dabizas, whats that all about a captains supposed to lead by example if they followed theirs we'd be playing div 3 in 2 years time.

Also everyone respects Elliott and you only have to look at the job he did when he came into the side at ipswich, i don't think you will many ipswich fans slagging him off!!!

Steven said:

Not yet Steve, maybe in a few years though - he's a born leader apparantly.

Captain

Tommy Docherty... if we sign him, lets start afresh, a new younger team with a young captain in the middle of the park(and hes done the job before)

Re: Captain

dpjfox said:
Tommy Docherty... if we sign him, lets start afresh, a new younger team with a young captain in the middle of the park(and hes done the job before)

Dublin perhaps....but will be Elliott for sure.

Anyone seen "Alex Ledgend"??? I could do with a laugh :lol: :lol:

again... has to be Elliott, unless Micky signs someone with obvios captain-like attributes.... I say give the armband to Elliott for a season playing alongside Matt Heath and then give Heath his opportunity...

Is Dabizas even still our player... i thought his contract ended at the end of the season... can't wait to see how he performs on Sat. against the likes of Ronaldo and Deco, should be good for a few laughs at least....

I'm shocked that people aer saying Elliot and/or Heath - relegation material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757