Who will be our top goal scorer this season.

Who will be our top goal scorer this season.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Who do you think will end up with the most goals for us this season?
(All competitions)

Impey is an interesting choice amongst that lot! I was tempted but realised he hasn't score for at least 3 seasons so must be due a real goal scoring burst!!

Will definatly be dickov.
Impey couldnt score in a brothel.

all 3 strikers are looking god at the moment!
dickov-5
ferdinand-4
bent-3
i think it will be dickov with 13!

During the run of the season it will be bent as he now looks first choice striker.

I think Bent, Dickov and Ferdinand will get equal playing time in a rotation system depending on who we are playing. Dickov will probably be top scorer but I can see all of them getting above 10 which would be unbeleivably good.

Scowcroft said:
If they all get above 10, then I am sure we would stay up. It looks good so far. :)

We have looked quality going forward this year and is the main reason why I think we will stay up.

It's speaks for itself really - 20 goals in 13 games which is the 6th highest in the Premiership - Even more than Liverpool. :)

If the defence keep performing like they are at the moment, then I think we will be fine. We do look dangerous when we're going forward and look likely to score goals.

Many people predicted that we would be another West Brom - far from it. They didn't score more than 30 goals during their Premiership season and we have already scored 20! :D

joe you disgust me how could you leave benjamin off of the list.
don't ****ing come back geek :wink:

i like lasagne i do

Definatly looking good going forward, dont look as quite as good as man utd or the goooners, but we dont look bad. :p

im goin with bent cos i think hes really starting to come into his own and also cos dickovs increasingly being used as a sub. just saw bent hittin the post on telly for the 1st time, sittin in the kop id thort it was unlucky but still one he should of put away but havin seen it on the premiership it was an absolutley brilliant control, turn and snap shot and if he keeps producing that sorta skill were gonna do well this season.

It will be dickov, i know it will.
Hes a better finisher than bent and cretes alot of chances for himself.
Dickov also takes penaltys whihc is a huge advantage for him.
Hes is without doubt the best penalty taker in the country.

I don't think Dickov has missed a penalty for us since he's joined the club. If he keeps that record up for us, I'd be more than happy.

I think the Impey option may prove fruitful - hopefully he can get the ball rolling with a stunning strike at Pompey. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
I don't think Dickov has missed a penalty for us since he's joined the club. If he keeps that record up for us, I'd be more than happy.

I think the Impey option may prove fruitful - hopefully he can get the ball rolling with a stunning strike at Pompey. :wink:

Don't worry. He will. I've had words. 8)

Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

I'm more confident now as a result of that. :p

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

I'm more confident now as a result of that. :p

You should be. I've bought him some new boots and they have got "goal " written all over them, literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757