Who will be the first Thai player in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Varonchai Narongchai?

It would be a very poor brand raisng exercise if the Thai consortium did not 'encourage' Milan/Hoos/Paulo to recruit at least one good player over here to help sell one million blue King Power shirts over there!

Maybe we could get Morrisson and Hobbs to Bangkoks on the pitch as a publicity stunt. Be a great photo opportunity.

Last edited:
Maybe we could get Morrisson and Hobbs to Bangkoks as a publicity stunt. Be a great photo opportunity.

Yellow 'em up first and get them to stretch the sides of the eye out with their fingers whilst exclaiming 'Tooth Hurty, sukky ****y 5 dorra!!!!!!'

Last edited:
On a serious nots my stepson is thai(recently had a contract offer from Blackburn - he declined), my son is half thai (only 10yo) but very good, watch this space, i shall be sending the club an email offerring their services 14yo prolific goalsorer +10yo lightning quick winger!

i shall be sending the club an email offerring their services 14yo prolific goalsorer +10yo lightning quick winger!

Be very specific about what services you're offering, it could end in disaster

The new concourse staff. Seeing as the ****ing FT never addressed my issues of pie flavours I'm led to believe that the new owners will be selling Thai Curries from the kiosks as of Saturday.

We could ask Frans Thaijsen to come out of retirement. I'm just worried that some of our players may suffer from Thai strains. Our new goal music could be the Thai is high by Blondie. Instead of a fox we could have a Thaiger as our emblem.

We could ask Frans Thaijsen to come out of retirement. I'm just worried that some of our players may suffer from Thai strains. Our new goal music could be the Thai is high by Blondie. Instead of a fox we could have a Thaiger as our emblem.

BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!1111eleven GEDDOFFFF!!! RUBBBISH!!!!!111111

Anyone remember this bloke? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiatisuk_Senamuang

For a while Huddersfield's reserves were one of the most watched teams on the planet. I saw "Zico" on TV playing for Huddersfield's reserves when I was in Thailand the first time I went there (1999). The country practically stopped to see their biggest sporting hero perform at "the highest level".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263