Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Who will win the Champions League?

I think it will be Deportivo v Chelsea in the final, and after watching the game tonight, I think Deportivo will win 2-1.

I didn't get to watch Deportivo, so I can't really asses their chances.

I know they're very talented, but their defence is suspect.

I'm going for Chelsea because they must have the best backline out of the 4 teams, and have a wonderful away record where they have won 6 in a row. If they play with Duff and Gronkjaer on the wings to provide some width, and with Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsson upfront (who one of the best partnerships in the Premiership), I fancy them strongly - Even against a very taleneted Deportivo side.

Scowcroft said:

They won 4-0 (i.e. didn't concede a goal) against the European Champions..... :lol: :wink:

They kept out Schevchenko, Tomasson, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka etc.

City Fan said:
Scowcroft said:

They won 4-0 (i.e. didn't concede a goal) against the European Champions..... :lol: :wink:

They kept out Schevchenko, Tomasson, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka etc.

Don't be so naive. :wink:

They have conceded alot of goals in the tournament - The Monaco game (8-3) epitomised how shaky their defence can be.

Chelsea have been solid throughout, and I don't think they have conceded more than 1 goal a game throughout the competition...

Chelsea To Win!

Deportivo do have a shakey and old defence. I think Chelsea are the favorites, then Porto, then Deportivo and finally Monaco. Every team has achance of winning from here and whoeve does win will be shock winners.

Porto will win for sure.

I'm going for Porto as they are the only official champions of their domestic league that are left in the competition, plus they are a very difficult team beat.

I think it's a farce calling the tournament the Champions League when it includes teams who finished 2nd, 3rd & even 4th in their respective leagues. :twisted: :roll:

Re: Porto will win for sure.

Dorkwolf said:
I think it's a farce calling the tournament the Champions League when it includes teams who finished 2nd, 3rd & even 4th in their respective leagues. :twisted: :roll:

:eek: I agree! :lol: :wink:

You have been talking a little bit of sense recently. :wink:

City Fan said:
I think it will be Deportivo v Chelsea in the final,

:oops:

My prediction skills have slipped.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782