Whorya=Cainy=Macca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Me and me mates av ad a rate laugh watchin all u gullable dicks think i played for the academy and that i lived in pompey.Specially wen sum of u were saying thta i was 'the future' the only sane person on this forum is Bbabylon coz he knew from the start.Ne way fanks for the laughs

Macca said:
Me and me mates av ad a rate laugh watchin all u gullable dicks think i played for the academy and that i lived in pompey.Specially wen sum of u were saying thta i was 'the future' the only sane person on this forum is Bbabylon coz he knew from the start.Ne way fanks for the laughs

Thank you for the endless hours of fun you have provided us with. :p :p :wink:

*smug* How nice to always be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macca said:

I assume that you mean the only sane person who could be bothered to answer your stupid posts.

I for one was bored with the whole thing and couldn't be arsed to argue the toss with such an obvious tosspot.

I can only assume you and your mates live very sad little lives. You should get out more :roll:

u dont mind me postin as cainy again do ya except no bull dis time! :lol:
u can actually get pompey television coz i go dwn there on holiday in 6 weeks and it iz actualy real.Im goin to Portugal in 10 days shoot some Portugal gits

Babylon said:

Don't get carried away. :roll: I am not sure that I would want to be marked out as "the only sane person on this forum" by Whorya=Cainy=Maccy :roll: :wink:

Steven said:
Babylon said:

Don't get carried away. :roll: I am not sure that I would want to be marked out as "the only sane person on this forum" by Whorya=Cainy=Maccy :roll: :wink:

Tut.... Sour grapes steven!!!!! :wink: You arse :wink:

Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:

I don't think so. :roll: :wink:

Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:

:(

Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:

Chin up. :p :p Keep on posting. :wink:

Macca said:
u dont mind me postin as cainy again do ya except no bull dis time! :lol:

You'll have a job.....

.....because cainy is banned!

Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:

:p ok!!! I want an apology from 'craig' and from 'ricey' though who didn't believe me when i pointed out it was 'cainy???'!!!!!!!!!!

Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:

:p ok!!! I want an apology from 'craig' and from 'ricey' though who didn't believe me when i pointed out it was 'cainy???'!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it they were the same people (or were in it together) but I was just pointing out the IP adresses were differnt ;)

Just doing my moderating duties :p

RichMC24 said:
Macca said:

I assume that you mean the only sane person who could be bothered to answer your stupid posts.

I for one was bored with the whole thing and couldn't be arsed to argue the toss with such an obvious tosspot.

I can only assume you and your mates live very sad little lives. You should get out more :roll:

indeed

Ricey said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:

I knew it they were the same people (or were in it together) but I was just pointing out the IP adresses were differnt ;)

Technically you didn't say he wasn't so i will let you off.... THIS TIME!!! :wink:

Babylon said:
Ricey said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:

Technically you didn't say he wasn't so i will let you off.... THIS TIME!!! :wink:
I know Macca plays for the academy, how was i to know it was a different Macca? Or not Macca at all?

Simply pathetic. It's getting rather tiresome now. If you and your mates find it funny, then that's says alot about you.

Oh, and try and speak in English, and not shitty text speak.

Macca said:

Do you know what I find really funny? That you are clearly the most stupid person that has ever posted on this forum! You must clearly have got in the gene pool whilst the life guard wasn't watching!!! You dumb F***! You must be an experiment in artificial stupidity or something.

I feel very sorry for your English teacher as well, because you clearly haven't mastered even basic English. My only suggestion for you is that you go back to watching the tweenys or something because you might actually learn something! 'Me an me mates av ad a rate laugh'...you're the future mate, the future of the benefit system!

Thank you. We have all been challenged and refreshed by your unique point of view. :lol:

Next time you want to say something...save your breath for your inflatable girlfriend you sad wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757