Who's better then?

Who with Dabizas in the centre?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex said:
I shall be off now to count my pubes.

That wont take long then! :wink:

I'd get Taggart back personally if we don't sign another defender coz I don't want Elliott anywhere near the team. Heath has look nothing more than average whenever i've seen him in both divisions.

No, No, NO! :lol:

Were you forgetting Wolves for a split second then? If so i'll let you off!

We're ok when Thatchers at the back, he is as big a player for us as Muzzy is. Without either of them we are such a bad team.

Petrescu said:
No, No, NO! :lol:

Were you forgetting Wolves for a split second then? If so i'll let you off!

We're ok when Thatchers at the back, he is as big a player for us as Muzzy is. Without either of them we are such a bad team.

Yes, yes, YES! :lol:

Were you forgetting all those wonderful performances he has produced for a split second then? If so i'll let you off! :wink:

I remember many of them, although most are 4 or 5 years ago now. Him and Elliott really do need to be forgotten.

Lets look at our defence..

Dabizas - when at Newcastle was in a team playing champions league football

Thatcher - moved to Spurs for 5 million, performances show he is good enough for England

Scimeca - was the making of Forests team last season, without Scimeca they are extremely poor

These are good defenders so why are we conceding so many? This has got have a lot to do with management because these 3 players have a lot of quality, been good for most of their careers, the only let down in our fully fit defence is the right back position, a fit Sinclair could do a job but is a bit of a liability.

Dabizas - Played in a team notorious for conceding soft goals.

Thatcher - Likewise

Scimeca - Had not played in defence for a sustainable period at Forest, and even then didn't impress.

Not slagging them off, but they were shipped out for a reason.....Except for Scimeca.......

I actually think Thatcher was a mistake to be honest, Spurs over-looked him. You're spotg on about Dabizas, although they still concede without him and to be honest we have to be expect scraps from the likes of NUFC graciously at the mo' and Scimeca's quality, as you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263