• Wilcox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whorya

With the recent signings ive been given extended confidence this quote also clears up the Gareth Williams situation.But who do you want next.Please dont get Wilkox plz
Some news from ere Yakubu to Newcastle.swap deal lua lua and 2 mill

Adams: More new faces to arrive soon

Leicester manager Micky Adams is confident of welcoming more new faces to The Walkers Stadium within the near future.

Adams already has the signature of Nottingham Forest midfielder Gareth Williams and former Manchester City star Danny Tiatto in the bag but the Foxes boss revealed more new arrivals are also on the horizon.

"Gareth will become a Leicester City player on 1 July and the fee will be set by a transfer tribunal," Adams said.

"I'm also making good progress on other fronts and I'm hopeful we could be making some announcements within the next few days." :lol: :lol:

Tim davies has personally told me that we are not interested in Nacho.

I just know him from speaking with him several times at the club. When we ´announced´we had signed Garreth Williams, I e-mailed him and asked him what the crack was. He was totally honest with me and said he had VERBALLY agreed to sign, and that Novo Nacho was not in the clubs sights.

I have also been told by Tim that the Garreth Williams issue will definately be resolved and the fee will not exceed 400,000GBP

Nottm Forest are deep in the shit, they have missed another loan payment, they will be forced to accept the figure they need cash.

Any more news I will be happy to post it.

With regards to Jason Wilcox, this deal should be completed by Monday.

jason wilcox might be a good squad player for us next season im thinking, i hope so anyway he hasnt been a football player for 7 years tho

IMO Jason Wilcox would be an awful signing.I just cannot understand why MA wants to bring him to City.I can just about cope with the signings of Dublin and Tiatto but not Wilcox.Where is this reducing the age of the squad idea going?I'm not advocating 'play the young ones' theory but where's the logic of getting rid of the 30 somethings to replace them with.....30 somethings.It just dissapoints me after the proposed Williams signing that we now appear to be signing any player who hasn't got a club.It would seem that signing Williams has emptied the coffers and we are reduced to scrapping around with the Barnsleys,Bradfords etc for the freebies.Jason Wilcox.......Jason fvcking Wilcox.

who next

Kinsella's going to Swindon, we dont need Hughes and Williams (too similar) so I guess its Wolcox
Yet another Blackburn reject, and theve all been crap (apart from Billymac occassionally)
If it has to be a Rovers player why not go for Jansen!

highland fox said:
IMO Jason Wilcox would be an awful signing.I just cannot understand why MA wants to bring him to City.I can just about cope with the signings of Dublin and Tiatto but not Wilcox.Where is this reducing the age of the squad idea going?I'm not advocating 'play the young ones' theory but where's the logic of getting rid of the 30 somethings to replace them with.....30 somethings.It just dissapoints me after the proposed Williams signing that we now appear to be signing any player who hasn't got a club.It would seem that signing Williams has emptied the coffers and we are reduced to scrapping around with the Barnsleys,Bradfords etc for the freebies.Jason Wilcox.......Jason fvcking Wilcox.

True, I think Hughes is coming in. We haven't seen Wilcox play footie for ages. He could turn out to be great. MA could transform him into a brilliant player like he does many times, he did the same with Dickov. But Dickov is what his name implies, a dick.

weluvulesta said:
highland fox said:

True, I think Hughes is coming in. We haven't seen Wilcox play footie for ages. He could turn out to be great. MA could transform him into a brilliant player like he does many times, he did the same with Dickov. But Dickov is what his name implies, a dick.

wilcox coould do a job in this division, and he aint as old as ppl think, but we should have kept davidson I.M.O

i heard a rumour hughes has signed for charlton

Nottingham Fox said:
I have also been told by Tim that the Garreth Williams issue will definately be resolved and the fee will not exceed 400,000GBP

Nottm Forest are deep in the shit, they have missed another loan payment, they will be forced to accept the figure they need cash.
Sorry to hijack the thread, but we're not "deep in the shit" and we're not desperate for cash. Missing the payment is just part our chairman's hardball negotiation with the council over restructuring our debt. This should be sorted very soon, freeing up funds to invest in our squad.

It's all academic anyway as we have no choice but to accept the tribunal decision. I can't see us settling pre-tribunal and as I say, there is no urgency to get our hands on this chickenfeed compensation.

Do we have to accept players who''can do a job in this Division''? Is that the best we can do?...how depressing.In the end I'll support any player in a City shirt but I'd just like to see us go for someone whose best years are ahead of him rather than behind.

highland fox said:
Do we have to accept players who''can do a job in this Division''? Is that the best we can do?...how depressing.In the end I'll support any player in a City shirt but I'd just like to see us go for someone whose best years are ahead of him rather than behind.

but u dont see hwat micky is trying to do, see my other post

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6413&start=20

he is signing old players to do a job for year, but we also have some great young first teamers that can develpp into premier players

like canero,stewart,heath,morris, wright,william

we a=have got 5 first team regualrs that have their best years in front of them

trust micky on this

Trentside Toby said:
Nottingham Fox said:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but we're not "deep in the shit" and we're not desperate for cash. Missing the payment is just part our chairman's hardball negotiation with the council over restructuring our debt. This should be sorted very soon, freeing up funds to invest in our squad.

It's all academic anyway as we have no choice but to accept the tribunal decision. I can't see us settling pre-tribunal and as I say, there is no urgency to get our hands on this chickenfeed compensation.

Council tax going to go up next year then in Nottingham to pay for Forest´s debt .... the tree shagging club are a joke !!!!

How old is Wilcox by the way??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758