Why I am still backing Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe adams is not to blame then explain to me who is responsable for the actions below

Why is Taitto in not always on the pitch
Why is steward is on the pitch
Why is Gurjohnson is not always on the pitch
Why is Scowcroft is out of position
Why does Connely only receives high lobs
Why does Connely receives no through balls
Why is Heath the goal giver is played so often.
Why is Blake brought on ahead on Benjermin
Why is Blake brought on before Tommy
Why is Blake brought on before my Gran (Soz gran and RIP)
Why do we have no goalie on the subs bench
Why, repeatedly, are three subs are made
Why do we constantly lose two or three goal leads
Why substitute a player that is performing well
Why not substitute a player that is performing poorly
Why do the players lack disciplined
Why is the whole squads is de-motivated
Why was a different squad, last season, totally de-motivated
Why did whole squad left city last season
Why is Dublin expected to run for balls
Why did we get relegated
Why are we playing hoof football
Why does ma not do the training
Why does ma blame everything on others
Why does ma not talk to the media
Why does ma not except responsibility for his actions
Shall I go on, and on, and on...............

None of the above are petty little issues, They are major cock-ups, not minor little mistakes or oversights, they are the ongoing kind of decisions made by an arrogant egotistic person that will never learn from his mistakes, and we deserve better

why i am still backing adams

A very good post sheffield.

Just like to say that if i was a floating voter then you would probaly sway me.
My main beef with city is our style of play, or should i say lack of style.Despite people having a vendetta against certain players eg Blake,and to some extent Dublin and stewart. They are still pro footballers that probaly excel on the training ground ,and then have a mare on saturdays because they can sense the impatience of the walkers crowd.Its no coincidence that our away form is better than the home.
I have fell into the trap of coming onto this forum and giving a knee jerk reaction after a couple of recent bad results,but like many its only because the passion runs high.
The style we play needs to be changed.All pro footballers should at least be able to pass the ball, or they shouldn't be in the game.We are currently being fed a diet of set piece and hoof and hope football.If micky adams as anything about him he will have to change it.Many fans at the moment are being driven away because of poor entertaiment value .Recently the crowds have voted with there feet and the ist gate of under 20000 is not far away.I'll probaly be slammed for this but a better effort alround is needed.Manager,players and fans.
The fans are the lifeblood of the football club,and its hard to see us having any change in fortune whilst the majority of them are spitting venom in all directions. The enemy is the opposition, not our own

Good post, Sheff, good post. Not a great one, mind. Why? You didn't insult anyone! And you cheated. Oh yes! You grovelled! "Please don't insult me you fickle Leicester boneheads (or words to that effect)."

So allow me - OK Homer, MK, Step and the rest of 'ee fickle Leicester boneheads, SHEFFIELD FOX says: "f*ck off b*llocks you are all c*nts!"

There, much better.

Chandler, just to respond to one of you other posts, I was complaining about ma at the end of last season, check the posts.

Would you like to respond to my post above and offer some explanations for MA's great footballing mind. Tosser

I am a fan of Adams.

Guess who said these words on the 19th May @ 12.40? Don't know? Well check out the answer on the link kindly supplied by the imbecile immediately above.

Whatever you do Step, make sure your nanny never lets you out of her sight...

Your dead right, I like most, was a fan of adams, but I expressed my concerns about him and his actions, which you choose to ignore.

I had the faith, but the three stooges have caused me to loss the faith.
Simple really.

You obviously decieded some time ago you supported adams and co and have not got the ability to reasses the situation in a rational manner.
Nor have you got the interlect to understand those who do.

No, if he was an English teacher, he'd spell it I-N-T-E-R-L-E-C-T. These days, it is the law that all those working in education, media etc must ignore all spelling conventions. All those found breaking this law are punished by being called 'uncool' 'geek' or 'pretenhshus' (sic).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669