Why oh why oh why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and by the way, here is a list of the main players we really don't wish to sell, so please don't put us under pressure by approaching us for them

Last edited:
Oh, and by the way, here is a list of the main players we really don't wish to sell, so please don't put us under pressure by approaching us for them

because im not in a position to turn any offers down because our financial situation is shite... :icon_roll :icon_lol:

That sums up this club for me. They don't want to progress they just want to make a few quid by selling. They obviously didn't learn their lesson from selling David Connolly last season. We were in the shite until Hume and Fryatt were able to forge a partnership!!!

Why don't we just have a ****in car boot sale and be done with it. two for the price of one, you can't beat the LCFC summer sale!:icon_lol:

Connolly was a good move, he was shite

But proven at this level and in form for us when we sold him. We also struggled to replace him and slipped into the relegation places until we managed to find a replacement that wasn't Elvis bleeding Hammond!

Sometimes I wish bigger clubs came in for fans:icon_lol:

TD would have the lot of us sold!

Would not surprise me one little bit if one or two players were to move in the next 24 hours or so.

Let's be honest the club were hardly open about the Connolly deal, and IMO there could be a few deals bubbling under the surface.

A number of reasons :

1) The refusal to start Iain Hume, over the last few games instead Elvis and O'Grady getting the nod. Even though COG only served 3 matches of a supposed 4 game club ban. Hume and Fryatt are by fair and away our best pairing up front. The same happened last year with Hammond playing leading up to the departure of Connolly.

2) Stearman's poor form at the start of the season, could it be he is unsettled by potential premiership interest. He has been strongly linked with a move to Wigan to replace Chimbonda (should he leave).

3) We have been linked with players recently namely Stuart Elliott and now Jason Gavin, could this be as potential replacements should a deal for one of our players be agreed.

4) We are over budget and crowds are dwindling, maybe the board see the answer as to repeat last years sale of Connolly and use that cash to strengthen the squad whilst reducing the financial shortfall.

It is a strange statement to make so near to the closure of the transfer window and IMO the club are laying the foundations for the sale of one or two players, before tomorrow.

Its come from Clubcall, a website well known for regurgitating old news and adding a twist. It isn't new news.

4) We are over budget and crowds are dwindling, maybe the board see the answer as to repeat last years sale of Connolly

Sounds like the logic of our board to me.

Sell a player to make up for dwindling crowds, struggle to score for 3 months, narrowly avoid relegation (optional) and then wonder why no one turns out the year after.

Anyone know any chairman e-mail addresses for Premiership clubs. I have decided to cut the throat of the mouthpiece of the club, and just e-mail them direct to let them know which players we really "don't fancy selling":mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263