Why the gloom and despondancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsubmariner

Reading some of the posts over the last few days I'm surprised Webby hasn't called in the samaritans. :?
We went up, next to no money, we fell short of the requirements to stay in the Prem. Now we are back in division one, suns still shining though!
Players we've got/brought in, not upto the job. You've got to clear out the crud before you can bring in new faces (unless of course your name is Barry Fry then have a squad of 50+!) :wink:
Mickys hands have been very much tied since he came to the club. Last time in div 1 it was imperative we got back to the prem, almost by whatever footballing means.
I believe this time it will be different. 8) The financial position is a lot more stable. The big earners have all but gone. We have got some good youth coming through, blend that with some experience players brought in. Watch the foxes fly (!!!) :twisted:

Spot on xsub, I am really excited that we have let so many players go rather than depressed like some. MA has cleared the decks and can now bring in some new blood and show us, to an extent, what HIS team can do. People were asking for MA to find the new Lennon, Sav or Muzzy nows his chance. 8)

Naughty Fox said:
Spot on xsub, I am really excited that we have let so many players go rather than depressed like some. MA has cleared the decks and can now bring in some new blood and show us, to an extent, what HIS team can do. People were asking for MA to find the new Lennon, Sav or Muzzy nows his chance. 8)

Exactly mate, people can't get it in to their heads that you have to clear out before you can REPLACE! Otherise your not REPLACING or RE-BUILDING!! It's not that hard to understand surely.

Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:

Exactly mate, people can't get it in to their heads that you have to clear out before you can REPLACE! Otherise your not REPLACING or RE-BUILDING!! It's not that hard to understand surely.

Iain Hume, Liam Lawerence are two that should be the main ones in a rebuilding session.

rotherhamfox said:
Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:

Iain Hume, Liam Lawerence are two that should be the main ones in a rebuilding session.

Richard Wellens and Leon Knight too.

What ever happened to those two finnish players Malf?

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
What ever happened to those two finnish players Malf?

Sweet fa, i'd perhaps get back on the blower to their agents.

Malf, help with the sweepstake.

I'm totally happy with the events this week,we desperately needed to clear the decks.Give it a month or so and the new faces will start to arrive.It might take one season and we will be straight back up,I really hope that's the case but if it means ionger then so be it.The squad we had wasn't good enough for the Premier and yes that squad may well have got us an immediate return to the top flight but it still wouldn't keep us there.Let's see what new signings we get before we start reaching for the Prozac.

highland fox said:
I'm totally happy with the events this week,we desperately needed to clear the decks.Give it a month or so and the new faces will start to arrive.It might take one season and we will be straight back up,I really hope that's the case but if it means ionger then so be it.The squad we had wasn't good enough for the Premier and yes that squad may well have got us an immediate return to the top flight but it still wouldn't keep us there.Let's see what new signings we get before we start reaching for the Prozac.

I dont know about Prozac im on Zirtek at the min, hayfever is a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757