WHYYYYYYYYYY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Fox

i wanna know why it is that leeds WERE SO IN DEBT WERE TRYING TO GET A LOAN FROM THE BANK OF ETHIOPIA united seem to have managed to snap up one promising youngster and an accomplished midfielder with premiership experience (matthew spring and jermaine wright for those of u who dont know yet) while we're messing about assembling a team capable of a top 10 premiership finish - IN ABOUT 1995. if theres a plan here im yet to see it. its worrying that so far micky n harry are adopting the same approach to signings they did last season nd that was a disaster.

OK we might not win the League or gain promotion but at this rate we are going to have a fvcking cracking dominoes team.

Last season was not a disaster. We were expected to finish 20th and we finished 18th... Ok, it was painful at times, but we were close to surviving and becoming sucessful.

Yes we're adopting a similar apparoach to last season, but last season we were a league higher than we are now. And IMO, Williams, Tiatto, McAteer and Dublin are players who would have improved our side immensly last season at certain stages - in the premiership.

More players are on their way in, MA feels we need a fresh start, and after some of the events (unrelated to football) last season, i can understand why they would want to leave, or why Adams would want them to leave.

highland fox said:
....but at this rate we are going to have a fvcking cracking dominoes team....
:lol:
gallows humour :wink:

Country Fox said:
i wanna know why it is that leeds WERE SO IN DEBT WERE TRYING TO GET A LOAN FROM THE BANK OF ETHIOPIA united seem to have managed to snap up one promising youngster and an accomplished midfielder with premiership experience (matthew spring and jermaine wright for those of u who dont know yet) while we're messing about assembling a team capable of a top 10 premiership finish - IN ABOUT 1995. if theres a plan here im yet to see it. its worrying that so far micky n harry are adopting the same approach to signings they did last season nd that was a disaster.

How do you know we did speak to them or try to sign them :?: At the end of the day it is down to the player on where he wants to play. Even with all of the sh*t that Leeds are in they are still seen as a 'big' club.
I am quite pleased with the signings so far (? Wilcox if he signs :roll: , but until he plays I will hold judgement).
Lets see who we sign over the coming weeks, IMO we do have some very good young players without even including the youth team and like everybody I would like to see more young talented players signed.
MA I am sure is trying to get those sorts of players in, but just because we have not signed these players do not think that MA has'nt even bothered to check them out :roll: :wink:

highland fox said:
OK we might not win the League or gain promotion but at this rate we are going to have a fvcking cracking dominoes team.

lol. :lol: :lol: More quality posting like that and you could be in the running for funniest poster. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859