Will Deco be getting in for Portugal in Euro 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

Hello Treackle

Do you think Deco will get in for Portugal? I am unsure whether to pick him for my dream team, if he is going to get in then i'll snap him up as he's shit hot but I don't want a player in there that's not going to play.

Cheers

Ole Big Phil Scolari can't be that much of a fan because he never picked him for Brazil when he had the chance.

I think the fact the Rui Costa is treated as a demi-god in Portugal means it is unlikely he is going to start.

trickytrev said:
Ole Big Phil Scolari can't be that much of a fan because he never picked him for Brazil when he had the chance.

I think the fact the Rui Costa is treated as a demi-god in Portugal means it is unlikely he is going to start.

You love Rui Costa aswell I remember many posts saying you think he's the best player in the world. I'll take Deco out of my team and replace him with Robben or Vicente.

Rui Costa is a good player IMO but he's past it now, never lived up to expectations, like that Dickens.

Deco will deffinetly play. He's brillaint and tricky plus he got Porto to win the Champions League.

Malf said:
trickytrev said:

You love Rui Costa aswell I remember many posts saying you think he's the best player in the world. I'll take Deco out of my team and replace him with Robben or Vicente.

I do. But as Joe said he is now past it, has hardly played a game this year.

trickytrev said:

Awesome! Trickytrev, have you seen the confirmed line up for glasto?

trickytrev said:
Malf said:
trickytrev said:

So shall I stick with Deco or go with Vicente from Spain?

Malf said:
trickytrev said:
Malf said:
trickytrev said:

So shall I stick with Deco or go with Vicente from Spain?

IMO Vicente is a much better player anyway. One of the best players in Spain this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757