Will Muzzy sign

Will he stay or will he go?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

The rumour mill is as good as ever with our Muzzy at the momment and i was wondering what everyone thinks he will do at the end of the season if we stay up?

I doubt we can offer him the kind of money we have been paying him if the reports of £35-40K a week are correct so if the likes of birmingham, vile etc do come knocking the question is....

Will he stay or will he go?

Ricey said:
If we stay up I think he will stay but if we go down he will definatley go, simple as that.

totally agree, so really, for me the poll is "will we stay up: yes or no"

Lord_Cobley said:
Ricey said:
If we stay up I think he will stay but if we go down he will definatley go, simple as that.

I'll second that. How do we know if Muzzy will stay or go at this stage? - It depends on our Premiership future.

I think Muzzy will stay. After Muzzy's last few appearances, I'm quite surprised that Birmingham and Villa are after him. He has not looked like the Muzzy we all know and love.

Lord_Cobley said:
Ricey said:

I would narrow it down even further and say if we don't win on Saturday we will be relegated, it might not be mathematically impossible to survive but looking at the other teams form/quality/fixtures think we will go unless we get 3 points. If we do drop Muzz will be off, I will be gutted but will wish him well.

The Mirror reports that Blues and Villa are to Slug it out for him!

I think that Muzzy Izzet should accept a big pay cut if we were to go down because if it wasn't for Leicester City Football Club, he wouldn't be where he is now. He even said that he was thinking about quitting football when he was at Chelsea. We gave him his big chance in football.

If Muzzy really cared for the club, he would definately accept a huge pay cut so we could afford him in Division 1.

City Fan said:
I think that Muzzy Izzet should accept a big pay cut if we were to go down because if it wasn't for Leicester City Football Club, he wouldn't be where he is now. He even said that he was thinking about quitting football when he was at Chelsea. We gave him his big chance in football.

If Muzzy really cared for the club, he would definately accept a huge pay cut so we could afford him in Division 1.

not a chance i'm afraid :cry:
Earth calling City Fan :wink:

City Fan said:

I don't think it's a case of Muzzy not caring for the club, he obviously cares for LCFC because otherwise he would probably be playing for Middlesborough now.

When we were relegated he stayed and was 2 years younger than now. He is a mature football player now and I would not blame him if he wanted to move to a club whos premiership status is not under threat.

Muzzy has been our most loyal servant in the current squad and I for one love the guy (IANGWOC)

Muzzy Izzet is a Leicester City legend and always will be, even if he moves to the dreaded Villa which I do not think will ever happen.

Muzzy will stay, he's to loyal to us and settled in leicestershire.

He's a one club man

He won't go Villa i'll tell you that right now, the Villa fans have been horrible to him in the past and Muzzy has gave villa fans the finger before if I remember correctly!

Birmingham he might consider BUT to be fair I don't think he will go! He will definetly have to take a major wage cut but to us he is our star layer and he is great but i'm not sure whether others would touch him, so if no clubs come in for him (Which will hopefully happen) and he doesn't accept our contract wheres he gonna play football, having said that I think clubs will come in and have a crack at him!

To be fair Muzzy will only attract the intrest of clubs similar to Leicester who are Mid-table to lower(Relegation threatened) of the premiership.

I think he'd fit very well into a side like Fulham, i could see Coleman going for him deffo.

Charlton are supposed to have money next season. I could see Curbishley sniffing around.

Deffo steveo, Charlton could be an ideal side for Muzz. Wherever he goes, if he does, i hope City fans wouldnt be grudge him it, hes been a fantastic servant, stayed with us through thick and thin, whatever happens he will always be a legend in my eyes.

Steven said:
Charlton are supposed to have money next season. I could see Curbishley sniffing around.

They don't really need money to get a free transfer, even if he does want 20k a week.

Apperently if he does leave he wants to goto a london club but the club that is after him is aston villa, so I reckon if we stay up he will stay, he might even take a wage cut to stay with us, but if we go down he would go even if he wanted to stay as we couldn't afford him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757