Will The Stands Close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

I think I am correct in thinking that when CL was here and we looked like going down the club had a contingency plan to close off the east and Family stands.

Any idea if this will or should happen?

hope not. if leeds and forest are nearly filling their grounds in league 1, we should fill the majority of ours.

Re: Will The Close Stands?

I think I am correct in thinking that when CL was here and we looked like going down the club had a contingency plan to close off the east and Family stands.

Any idea if this will or should happen?

It would be a stupid thing to do, not being able to keep their current seat might stop a lot of season ticket holders renewing.

We should be making sure we get big crowds by reducing prices, rather than accepting a half empty stadium.

Would seem a bit weird... we're probably still capable of getting decent attendances. I think they'll only be close if the money is that tight that we can't afford the operating costs.

Re: Will The Close Stands?

It would be a stupid thing to do, not being able to keep their current seat might stop a lot of season ticket holders renewing.

We should be making sure we get big crowds by reducing prices, rather than accepting a half empty stadium.

Whats going to happen re: ST's ? A price freeze? Surely a reduction would be necessary?

In the pre match briefing i attended before the sheff wednesday game all the matchday staff were told our jobs are safe & Mandaric wants all sections of the ground to remain open should we go down.

one things for certain, we won't be busy next season - except when we have a cup run in the paint trophy.....

average attendance next season = 13,000
atmosphere next season = shite
league position next season = 8th

we've diced with relegation for the past 5 years & this season our lucks finally ran out.

bring on the hartlepool, leyton orient & mk dons.....

:thumbs_do well and truly fecked.:thumbs_do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758