Will there be any loan signings in time for WBA?

Will there be any loan signings in time for WBA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet there will be atleast one or two in tommorow! (I dont know there will be just guessing really) RK wouldve have today off the training ground doing some calls etc (again a guess)

A couple more smashing lads, probably only the two though because we are where we are.

if get the two would help, would be good to see another solid perfeomance on saturday regardless whether anyone is in for it or not. i don't think there will be any more than one in for the game at absolute most.

if get the two would help, would be good to see another solid perfeomance on saturday regardless whether anyone is in for it or not. i don't think there will be any more than one in for the game at absolute most.

Welcome. :039: :039: :039:

welcome bh :icon_bigg

i dont think we will be in a rush to get the three mm promised, due to the fact weve started winning again.

Bet there will be atleast one or two in tommorow! (I dont know there will be just guessing really) RK wouldve have today off the training ground doing some calls etc (again a guess)

We have a strong chance of winning on Saturday then...

We will probably only get one in.

Hi sue, sorry Hi Bhfoxx

RL are reporting that RK says there will be no new players before WBA and that the Prem club they were dealing with decided they wanted to keep the player in question - although RK isn't ruling out a deal in the future.

looks like the latest story off the LCFC press is aimed at Todorov. If he plays for Pompey on sat then it looks likely.

RL are reporting that RK says there will be no new players before WBA and that the Prem club they were dealing with decided they wanted to keep the player in question - although RK isn't ruling out a deal in the future.

looks like ronaldo's staying at old trafford for now then

We'll get at least one more in - but RK won't change a winning side unless he has to because of injury.

The fact that Beckham's back playing has fecked up my theory as well!

don't panic, john terry is out injured, i'm sure even at half fitness he'll be better than some!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757