Wimbledon Men's Singles - 3rd round matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Odds from #####

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wimbledon Men's Singles - 3rd round

Not bad odds for Nalbandian, I may even go as far as saying I might wack a real fiver on it :biggrin:

I'm sorry to say that I have had to abandon this event. The names of the players and their prices have been swapped about, although the bets placed have kept their same place in the table. I can not be sure therefore that every bet was intended as it seems. I therefore felt that there was no option but to abandon it.

I hope Jeff will be able to sort out what is happening here to avoid futher incidents of this sort.

I hope Jeff will be able to sort out what is happening here to avoid futher incidents of this sort.

I don't think I will.

I don't know why it is happening more often now, but it's a known bug in the program that several people have reported. The person who originally wrote it is no longer updating it, so it doesn't look like a fix is going to happen unless I can do it myself, which is unlikely.

I don't think I will.

I don't know why it is happening more often now, but it's a known bug in the program that several people have reported. The person who originally wrote it is no longer updating it, so it doesn't look like a fix is going to happen unless I can do it myself, which is unlikely.

uurrrgghh!

It seems to be happening all the time at the moment.

Looks like the future of v bookie is in doubt.

Looks like the future of v bookie is in doubt.

I can try a few things, like deleting old events from the database in case it's the amount of data in there that's contributing to the problem, or maybe reinstall it and start again, but as this site isn't the only one to have had this problem it's likely to happen again unless someone can find out why it's going wrong.

I have the urge to do some more betting, though i shall resist in case boc tells me off again :081:

Good chap. I've got to tell you off or Jeff will tell me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669