Pre Match Wolves v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

Wolves will give us a seeing to I reckon.

Could be a nice open game which, at the moment, I think suits us. Entertaining score draw is my guess.

Wolves are dangerous from set pieces which could be our undoing

Traore is an issue, we need to be flexible and not double up on him otherwise they'll expose us like Villa and Grealish.

Wolves have got some excellent players especially attacking. I say don't go toe to toe away from home, set up and counter attack.

We will probably play possession based though, but passing needs to be perfect otherwise they can punish us.

This game is the make or break game for the season. Win it and theres an almost insurmountable gap and momentum. Lose it and we go into the Man city game looking over our shoulders. If they've still got sand in their pockets from Dubai then wolves will tear us a new one.

I'd go for

Schmeichel
Justin Evans Soyuncu Chilwell
Tielemans Ndidi
Pereira Maddison Barnes
Vardy

I'd use the threat of Perez Praet, Choudhury and Iheanacho from the bench to ensure that for 60mins the first XI play with the sort of intensity they cant sustain.
I'd play Ricardo further up the field and hope THAT traore hasn't come back from his dislocated shoulder and ankle knock.

Referee: Mike Dean.
Assistants: Darren Cann, Mark Scholes.
Fourth official: Robert Jones.
VAR: Michael Oliver. Assistant VAR: Lee Betts.

I'd go for
Schmeichel
Justin Evans Soyuncu Chilwell
Tielemans Ndidi
Pereira Maddison Barnes
Vardy

I'd use the threat of Perez Praet, Choudhury and Iheanacho from the bench to ensure that for 60mins the first XI play with the sort of intensity they cant sustain.
I'd play Ricardo further up the field and hope THAT traore hasn't come back from his dislocated shoulder and ankle knock.

So if their attack is such a threat, you would not want an experienced defender like Fuchs around to minimise threats around our penalty area? We have plenty of fast attackers already in your team.

So if their attack is such a threat, you would not want an experienced defender like Fuchs around to minimise threats around our penalty area? We have plenty of fast attackers already in your team.
Pin back their attack on that side by playing the left back who is world's apart going forward these days. That's the way to do it

Still a few tickets available on LCFC.com - looks like they've just become available. Just in case anyone needs a late valentines gift...

If we played Fuchs up against Traore, we would get absolutely destroyed down that side.

I agree. I think we can only play Fuchs against selected opposition who dont just do pace down the flanks.

If we played Fuchs up against Traore, we would get absolutely destroyed down that side.
Whereas Chilwell will give a defensive master class? Look, whatever happens, if Traore is fit we are going to get sounded all over down the left. I’d rather have a defender there so I’d play Fuchs. If you want to put Chilwell in, play him further forward. Playing him as a LB or LWB is akin to an open door policy for crosses and attacks from that side.

Whereas Chilwell will give a defensive master class? Look, whatever happens, if Traore is fit we are going to get sounded all over down the left. I’d rather have a defender there so I’d play Fuchs. If you want to put Chilwell in, play him further forward. Playing him as a LB or LWB is akin to an open door policy for crosses and attacks from that side.

Hey Ben, how big is pop's penis?

1581541990421.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861