Women Get Off To A Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

That would be an understatement. ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :023:

Source

0,,10274~419282,00.jpg

OS said:
Leicester City FC 20 Kettering Town Ladies 0
Leicester City Women kicked off their League campaign with a crushing victory over Kettering Town Ladies.

City hit the bar, had a shot cleared off the line and pulled a good save from the Kettering 'keeper before they opened the scoring on 10 minutes courtesy of an excellent Caz Toone strike. Five minutes later new signing Jade Radburn opened her City account to double City's lead.

City piled on the pressure, forcing Kettering further and further back into their own half and, after hitting the bar for a second time, City's pressure told as they went three up as an unlucky deflection from a defender flew past the Town goalkeeper.

Within minutes City extended their lead even further, Lou Ward firing home on 32 minutes and a superb header from Rachel Williams two minutes later took Leicester's tally to five before Katherine Glass (pictured above right) hit her first of her four in the match, slotting home from a great Leanne Griffin cross.

Ward hit her second on 41 minutes, crashing in the rebound from Glass's effort which hit the bar. To seal things at eight without reply at the half time whistle, Rach Williams hit a fantastic shot low into the right hand corner.

Kettering found no answer to City's onslaught and their one venture into the Leicester half was thwarted by a great tackle from Rehanne Skinner.

Leicester took only five minutes from the restart to claim their ninth, this time Leanne De Silva firing low and hard past the bemused Kettering keeper. Within the next five minutes, goals from Williams, another own goal and DeSilva's second made it twelve.

After hitting the bar three times, Griffin finally found the back of the net on 65 minutes, a stunning through ball from Glass setting up the goal.

With no real threat coming from the visitors, City's defence pushed even further forward and a gutsy run and precise placing gave defender Stacey Agnew her first goal of the season.

Moments later great build-up play involving Radburn and Linzi McCormick set Glass up for her second of the game and City's fifteenth.

McCormick put her name on the scoresheet on 74 minutes, meeting Griffin's cross with a low drive past the 'keeper and seconds after the restart a rebound from a Griffin shot was volleyed home by Cath Fox.

Kettering tried hard to create any kind of threat, but with Laura Morris operating in the centre of defence any half chances were quickly dealt with leaving Foxes goalkeeper Aimie Cattel as nothing more than a bystander for most of the match.

Skinner's close range shot made it 18 on 85 minutes and an inspired run from Williams set up Griffin to place the ball coolly past the keeper and with Glass on hand to wrap the game up just before the final whistle, Leicester had hit a record scoreline of 20 without reply.

Goalscorers:- Glass (4), Desilva(2), Griffin (2), Williams R (2), Ward (2) ,Skinner (1), Radburn (1), Toone (1), McCormick (1), Fox (1), Agnew(1) Own Goals(2)

SQUAD: Cattell, Agnew, Morris, Skinner, Gumbs ,De Silva, Griffin, Williams R, Glass ,Fox, Casey ,McCormick, Radburn, Ward, Toone

when i saw the title i thought it was a reference to some ladies being aroused by a leaflet but it was just .......

monkeytennis.gif

"Lesbos, Les-be-friends, Dykes, Bulldykes, Dick Van Dykes, Spare-Rib-Ticklers, Cat-Flaps, Pussy Footers, Knicker Pickers, Men, Backpackers, Tent-peggers, Trout fishers, Melon Farmers, Kwikfit Fitters, Baggage Handlers, Left Luggage"

Alan Partridge - Genius.

i think leics ladies might of got 23 last season in one game?!

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Do you think they try the old dinky corner routine ?

Probably not but I reckon they all get down and dirty in the changing rooms afterwards.:icon_lol:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Do you think they try the old dinky corner routine ?
No. I reckon they like it driven in nice and hard.

There is a theory floating around on another forum, :rolleyes: ;) , that Lee Morris has been out so long in order to have a sex change operation and is now Laura Morris and plays for the Leicester City women. It's just a theory but who knows ? :102: ;) :icon_lol:

Steven said:
There is a theory floating around on another forum, :rolleyes: ;) , that Lee Morris has been out so long in order to have a sex change operation and is now Laura Morris and plays for the Leicester City women. It's just a theory but who knows ? :102: ;) :icon_lol:

no way. the sex change would have gone wrong and put him out for another 6 months.

With Lee Morris' track record, I don't think he's in a position to muck about with things like that! :icon_eek:

Just imagine...

"Oh no Doctor, it's not happened again has it?"

"I'm afraid so Laura... well, technically you're still Lee I suppose... but the operation was not a 100% success"

*nervously lifts sheet to take a look*

:eek: ;)

DesertFox said:
With Lee Morris' track record, I don't think he's in a position to muck about with things like that! :icon_eek:

Just imagine...

"Oh no Doctor, it's not happened again has it?"

"I'm afraid so Laura... well, technically you're still Lee I suppose... but the operation was not a 100% success"

*nervously lifts sheet to take a look*

:eek: ;)
so you are sayin that lee morris is a sheet lifter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669