Women's EURO 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because youth cup games are not major tournament football, and you know that so stop being a trolling **** trying to piss on people's enjoyment.
You crack on and enjoy it.

But stop with the unbearable virtue signalling bollocks about football coming home, and finally England have won something, when only yesterday you said you didn’t agree with comparisons between the mens and women’s games and it’s better to treat them as their own individual sports.

Stop being a contradictory ****.

Football was ruined the day they started letting the darkies play

and children, the ****s

and queers

And professionalism ruined the game. Should be public schoolboys only. Bring back amateurism

And hanging

Only watched a bit of the game as I don't really give two ****s about it all but blimey that 1st goal was excellent, genuine top quality technique.

It's a shame the women's game seems to becoming viable as a spectacle at a time where football has reached pure saturation point for me and watching anything more than our games is as attractive a proposition as going for a nice picnic with City Fan City Fan and Brown Nose Brown Nose

Only watched a bit of the game as I don't really give two ****s about it all but blimey that 1st goal was excellent, genuine top quality technique.

It's a shame the women's game seems to becoming viable as a spectacle at a time where football has reached pure saturation point for me and watching anything more than our games is as attractive a proposition as going for a nice picnic with City Fan City Fan and Brown Nose Brown Nose

What if they took scotch eggs and mini pork pies, though

Think about it carefully before you dismiss it

Honestly, I see myself watching more women’s football than men’s in future. The greed, corruption, and all-round moral bankruptcy isn’t even something the men’s game tries to hide or even play down these days. It’s more expensive than it’s ever been worth. Meanwhile I just got a LCWFC season ticket for 42 quid.

Positivity picnic, that one

There was something beautifully incorrupt and unspoilt about yesterday, and indeed the tournament.

If you offered me the option of a couple of free tickets to either the international men's or women's, I would take the latter every time.

No hooliganism, less ****s at the game. no segregation. No cheating and diving (well very little). No dissent. Football played with joy because they want to play for the badge.

Incredible stuff.

Football was ruined the day they started letting the darkies play

and children, the ****s

and queers

And professionalism ruined the game. Should be public schoolboys only. Bring back amateurism

And hanging
Funnily enough I've met people who would agree with all of this.

Some people have properly embarrassed themselves this pre-season.

“Virtue signaling” for ****s sake.
I’d have preferred woke, ‘virtue signalling’ is sooo 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263